[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in a all-female commune with 9 girls >bassically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1323751310276.jpg (161 KB, 700x1005) Image search: [Google]
1323751310276.jpg
161 KB, 700x1005
>live in a all-female commune with 9 girls
>bassically just a hostel that no one leaves for modern hippie liberals
>mtf trans, only 'male' that's ever stepped foot in our building
>lived with lots of girls for 3 years basically
Ask things you want to know about crazy girls
>>
Does height truly make or break your chances of getting laid?
>>
>>29384376
what do they smell like

is it true that they all have 9000 orbiters and bfs, even the shy ones and the grossest bitchiest ones?
>>
>>29384376
Are you a anime?
>>
>>29384392
No. Girls shit on guys for height just to appear normal for other girls. Same thing as guys who say trannies are gross to their friend but pine for mtf girlfriend.

Short guy is a hinderance to a relationship no doubt but emotional connection trumps all. Emotions override the brain, if she likes you enough she wont care about height. When you're just judging people by their physical external traits of course you're not going to write off stuff like height because you have no reason not to.
>>
>>29384404
Sweat and piss

They all have obiters. Even the obese ones. Just going to the gas station for cigarette is enough exposure for one guy to come to that gas station every day just to see if she comes back. Even as a non passing tranny I get some positive male attention and orbiters on and offline

>>29384425
Yes
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.