[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make sure next time I can suicide that I'll actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: um.png (733 KB, 571x583) Image search: [Google]
um.png
733 KB, 571x583
How do I make sure next time I can suicide that I'll actually follow through with it?

here's a random reaction pic
>>
poop the bed
>>
>>29384221
Why not just take drugs anon?
I took some downers last night and slept for almost 16 hours.
Woke up refreshed, despite the cigarette withdrawals, and went shoplifting..
If you can sleep your life away it's almost like you're dead, and your parents won't even weep over you.
>>
>>29384221
You can't. Best-case scenario you'll have to put yourself in a situation where the only outcome is death. If you can manage to jump that'll do it.

Alternatively. Cuff your hands, feet and take a nice drunk swim
>>
>>29384221
Get a motorcycle start living life going as fast you can and if you get into a wreck mission accomplished
>>
>>29384221
instead of suicide, watch rodney dangerfield standup. or read the myth of sisyphus by albert camus
>>
Hypoxia seems like a nice way to go, you wouldn't even know, you pass out and don't wake up
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.