[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You do know that being a Chad or stacy is "90% mentality"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1465675042673.jpg (51 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1465675042673.jpg
51 KB, 960x852
You do know that being a Chad or stacy is "90% mentality" and "10 percent" looks.
Chads are the same as nonchads except they think in a masculine mindset and take care of themselves.
Any of you could be chads if you honestly turned off your computers and got on with your lives.
>>
>inb4 I was born ugly/short/dicklet I was born to be a robot and can never be a chad why bother trying
>>
>>29384106
>op is a fucking lying optimist
>mfw I wish everyone like him who post these threads die violently
>>
I can be a chad if i take enough drugs. I just don't have access to drugs for the next few months.
>tfw born to be a robot for next few months why bother trying
>>
And why do you think they get away with having masculine mindset? Because of their looks. How they got their social skills? Because of their looks.

Your life is largely determined by things completely out of your control.
>>
Environmental factors matter but it's mostly genetics friend.

Some chads have a shitty upbringing and unlock their powers later on. Others are in a constant state of Chad-ness.
>>
>>29384358
You're probably not actually a chad when you're on drugs, you're just mislead by the effects of the drugs into thinking you are, which is worse than just understanding and accepting you are a beta. You probably think you can fly and read people's mind's too.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.