[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're not fucking introverted you're just socially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1462260563860.jpg (93 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462260563860.jpg
93 KB, 768x1024
You're not fucking introverted you're just socially retarded.

As am I and everybody else here - deal with it.
>>
>>29383983
sort of the same thing
>>
why not both?
originala;jergb;akg
>>
>>29383983
>you're not just fucking introverted you're socially retarded

FTFY

daily reminder that Carl Jung, father of the MTBI, said that anyone who was purely introverted or extroverted belongs in an asylum.
>>
Mostly everyone has death with except the one who made this thread
>>
>>29384146
*dealt

Jhug
>>
Nah, I am definitely introverted. I can score ENTJ though if it asks more "are you autistic?" questions versus "do you prefer relaxing at home or out with friends?"
>>
You are right op everyone here is actually extroverts and with a little bit of confidence we could all become chads
>>
>>29384002
Same thing desu. I may as well be autistic too.
>>
>>29383983
>i want to be with other people, but im a chinkposting useless betacuck
>that means everyone wants to be with other people!
sorry famalam
>>
>>29383983
I'm both you nigger.
>>
>>29383983
Social retardation is a by-product of being introverted.
>>
>>29384002
Not at all. Introverted people LIKE being alone. /r9k/ hates it but can't do shit about it.
>>
File: 000888.png (67 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
000888.png
67 KB, 255x199
>>29383983
but I'm both, also autistic
>>
>>29384620
>Introverted people LIKE being alone.

Not all the time. They just require alone time to recharge after being overloaded by social stimuli.
>>
>>29384692
Maybe like was a strong word but they don't become miserable from it.
>>
iTT: people who don't know what introversion is
>>
>>29384620
nobody likes being totally alone retard
>>
>>29383983
Got that right. I'm literally socially retarded, Aspergers ftw!
>>
>>29384736
They can tolerate more of it than normal, but no one wants to be alone forever. Even if you think you are enjoying it, it can drive you inadvertently mad.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.