[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homonculus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: penfieldhomunculus.jpg (14 KB, 252x274) Image search: [Google]
penfieldhomunculus.jpg
14 KB, 252x274
In all honesty, who here has tried the "homonculus experiment"? The act of injecting your sperm into a chicken egg and then letting it incubate in a warm dark place? I'm really fascinated by this stuff for some reason. I want to try it some day with a chicken egg that is straight from a farm. If any of you have tried it though please share your experiences or thoughts.
>>
Holy shit you're retarded

That's all I have to say
>>
Go back to high school biology tyrone
>>
>>29383893
How so? You've never had such odd curiosities?
>>
>>29383774
I mean yeah I guess since you brought it up, I had a bit of a think about it.
But it's impossible.
>>
>>29383774
Nothing would happen aside from having an egg full of cum
Tty to explain an egg full of cum when they're hauling you off to the funny farm
>>
The egg needs to be incubated within the ovulum, you aren't going to have anything develop I'm a Fucking chicken egg that's outside the chicken.
>>
>>29384019
Chickens lay eggs for a reason retard
>>
>>29384039
Yes, and the eggs are fertile before they leave the body.

We're you thinking a male chicken goes to an egg and injects semen inside?
>>
>>29383774
Who has that video of someone faking this, and it's like a yellow thing moving around and he kills it or something. I know it isn't real, but it was fascinating in a horror movir
>>
>>29384167
nevermind I found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGlZOSfTi8w

It's a lot stupider and less interesting than I remembered
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC13jOfkwQtqqcLN5eoFPeZQ/videos
It's all here
>>
>>29383774
Asians are in a different phylum than mammals. That's pretty far removed. Russians tried to get female chimpanzees pregnant with human sperm and that didn't even work.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.