[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or are a lot of self-proclaimed "lesbians"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 540x960
Is it just me or are a lot of self-proclaimed "lesbians" just otherwise straight girls who are too ugly to attract a decent guy and all they have to settle for are beta orbiters and creepy mentally unstable men?

Pic related, the stalking target/"Wife" of infamous poop obsessed pedophile Nick Bate
>>
Bumpity bump up in my rump
>>
>>29383714
I thought she had plants growing from her hair
>>
>>29383714
Oh my god is her name anna nickel i went to elementary school with her
Why is she known
>>
Of the lesbians I know, it's about 50/50 between the ugly fat butches and normal decent-looking.
>>
>>29383714
lmao it's a belly gf IRL
>>
>>29384102
In any case the girl im thinking of turned to lesbianism after giving ip hope on men becauae of being an uggo and she was tired of the weird beta dudes so boom dyke city
>>
File: U.S._Army_E48_Gas_Mask.jpg (9 KB, 200x326) Image search: [Google]
U.S._Army_E48_Gas_Mask.jpg
9 KB, 200x326
>>29383714
The glasses kind of make her face look like a M9 gas mask.
>>
>>29383714
Well, she wouldn't look THAT ugly if she droped the retarded glasses, fixed the retarded hair and got ride of the turbo dyke ftm clothes.
>>
Hahaha yeah they do
>>
Yes that and also some are attention seeking
>>
File: WLEhWXs.jpg (229 KB, 1100x1528) Image search: [Google]
WLEhWXs.jpg
229 KB, 1100x1528
Do these kind of lesbo`s even exist anymore? Those who have short hair, but are pretty/ not landwhales and have are tolerable/ have a good personality
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.