[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened on the day that made you finally realize you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: retard.jpg (26 KB, 448x344) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
26 KB, 448x344
What happened on the day that made you finally realize you are actually legitemately retarded and are unable to form any sort of friendship or relationship with anyone
>>
>>29383449
It was gradual although I still fraternized with certain people. Only because of drugs tho.
>tfw drugs could literally be a way to overcome robot isolation
>>
>>29383449
tried the "go out and live your life" meme

>go to ambient artsy concert at cemetery alone
>as im waiting in line see weird looking girl in some sort of cheap thrift store dress walk past
>i immediately become frightened
>i go sit in a large field of vaping hipsters
>look up and immediately see that same girl
>she's alone
>it's destiny
>make it casual and sit next to her
>buy a cigarette from her
>talk with her
>we briefly talk
>turns out we both enjoy solitude
>this is beautiful
>suddenly she becomes less interested
>im asking too many questions
>she moves farther away from me
>at end of the show she randomely shows up next to me
>maybe she changed her mind
>i try talking to her but then she immediately cuts me off and walks different locations

The ride doesn't end here...

>afterwards go to some normie hipster house show
>one and only friend invites me to it
>he ditches me and im all alone
>try talking to some people but they ignore me
>stand around doing nothing
>some fat shirtless guy starts pointing at me while laughing with his group of friends
>i guess i had autism stare or something
>immediately leave
>go back home
>next day mom is saying i need to move out

We're all ghosts here. Life is nothing more but a cruel joke for some of us who have not realized that death occurs while still being alive.
>>
>>29383449
I'm not as bad but I realized I was a social fuck-up when I came home from my first semester of college, having failed to make a single friend
That was the day that I crossed from /r/4chan to /r9k/, not for the memes, but because I'm more like them than anyone else
>>
>>29383582
We didn't find r9k, anon. It found us.
>>
>>29383571
You actually made me feel.
Not sure if I like it
>>
>>29383449
There wasn't one moment, it was a very gradual realization.
>>
>>29383622
This really happened Anon.

This is reality. I'm sorry, friend.
>>
>>29383571
Don't hang around a bunch of faggot hipsters, that's the problem
You're probably not even be a sperg at all, it's them. Probably were laughing at your pleb fashion sense or some bullshit
>>
>>29383743
It's not just hipsters anon. It's people in general.

I've always hung out with different types of people and it all boils down in me always being the outsider which in conclusion I realized that it is me.

I'm a try hard. A loser. A creep. Whatever you feel about it.

My only two options right now in life are an hero or completely embrace and give in to isolation...which ironically would lead to being an hero since we're social creatures

Anon I don't know your story but I love you. Not like I want to meet you but as in I appreciate you.
>>
>>29383854
>since we're social creatures

That's what fucks us over the most. Wish I were a reptile
>>
>>29383522
>reddit here!
>is this where i enter the loser olympics? Look how unique and distraught i am!
Kill yourself
>>
>enter coffee shop, need to piss
>one bathroom
>knock, hear nothing, open door
>Girl mid-piss forgot to lock the door
>She embarrassingly says "Oh I'll just be a minute, sorry"
>Hold the door open and just stand there
>she flushes, pulls her pants up, tries to wash hands
>just stand there staring in the doorway
>flustered she leaves the water running and shoves past me

Jesus fucking christ why couldn't I have just shut the door and waited.
>>
>>29383663
>kill yourself
Great projection you worthless faggot, how bout you do it now?
>>
>>29383992
Now that's weird
>>
>>29383992
>>Girl mid-piss forgot to lock the door

I swear women do this on purpose. It's just part of how they want to push responsibility for their own behaviour onto everyone else.

"I don't have to lock the door, YOU have to not enter."
>>
>>29383449
Some tall blonde girl easily 9/10 by my standards was giving me the "do I know you from somewhere" routine. She kept calling me over for refills and making small talk just to laugh way to loud at my jokes. I realized all this 45 minutes after she left when I talked about it with a colleague who told me "no shit genius you never notice anyone". I'm still debating wheter this feeling of being stared at is mild schizo or people really stare.
>>
>>29383992
Shoud have walked the dinosaur
>>
>>29384174
>both
Ihkv
>>
>>29383992
what the fuck, anon

ravioli ravioli give me the originoli
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.