[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
W-where do I meet qt introverted women online /r9k/? I only meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 7918247.gif (1 MB, 620x691) Image search: [Google]
7918247.gif
1 MB, 620x691
W-where do I meet qt introverted women online /r9k/? I only meet Stacies who just want someone else on their 200+ friends list.
They must be out there somewhere.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>29383429
>qt
>introverted
2+2 isn't 5. sorry bro.
>>
>>29383564
Ugly duckling syndrome is the only hope. You have to find someone who's self esteem is so wrecked from being ugly they haven't realized they're hot yet.
>>
Even introverted girls want an extroverted guy.
>>
>>29383564
It isn't fair. We have robots here that are all shapes and sizes. From below average to above average. Yet females can't be the same.
>>29383595
I'll take it anon, I'm khv I don't give a shit anymore
>>
File: tumblr_m4x8nbR3RX1r885qro1_500.jpg (163 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4x8nbR3RX1r885qro1_500.jpg
163 KB, 500x750
>>29383634
Fatties are an option as well, a sad, sad, option, but you said you're desperate.
>>
>>29383655
maybe 10 years ago. fatties today are all about the #fatacceptance etc. they've realized that there are enough fetishists that cater to their body that they don't have to go too far below their standards.
>>
>>29383683
social skills friendo
>>
>>29383595
Confirmed, I have a gf i met online and my only other i also met online, both very introverted and never leave the house with awful self esteem.
>>
>>29383704
i have no social skills though
>>
>>29383655
I'll take it. Not joking when I said I'm desperate.
>>29383683
I'm average (at least people have told me that), but have shit social skills. Would like to talk with another girl (that actually responds and acknowledges my existence) that is also the same.
>>
File: 1463624732618.jpg (16 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1463624732618.jpg
16 KB, 450x450
>>29383429
>>introverted women

I'll take things that don't exist or are extremely rare for 600.

If ever a woman is genuinely an introvert, it is an effect of the circumstance of being unattractive, her unattractiveness being the cause.

Were she attractive, she wouldn't be as introverted, if at all.
>>
>>29383595
I found a girl on interpals and we got pretty close over a period of a few months. Honestly the closest I've ever been with a girl. However her past insecurities from being overweight when she was much younger became too much of a burden. She was on a hair trigger over things and would argue with me about everything.

She plays WoW. I play WoW, or used to at least. I've played longer then her by 4 years and she is aware of it. However in her mind WoW is her "thing" so whenever i brought it up, she felt like i was talking down to her, and she told me that. No matter how much I wrote sweet things to her, made her feel good about herself, or showed genuine affection as much as I could, nothing was ever enough and the slightest bit of hesitation on my part caused a kneejerk reaction where she would get mad.

Do. Not. Go. After. Them.

Don't.

Really low self esteem women are very frustrating to deal with and have a ton more baggage then even someone like myself, who has been a LIFELONG robot KHV the whole deal.
>>
>>29383798
Fatties will literally fuck anything. Just tell them you think their body is really attractive, not in a fetish kind of way, but a "I like you for you and it makes what your are my ideal" kind of way.
>>
>>29383805
I tried interpals before. I actually had a girl that started a conversation with me, which never happened to me before. We talked a lot but it didn't go far.
Eventually she just stopped coming online so I just left the site. She was the only reason I had stayed anyways. Fuck me for not asking her for any form of other contact!
>>
they don't exist stop trying.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.