[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> That feel when /fa/ is making fun of us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1406340094414.png (50 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1406340094414.png
50 KB, 750x750
> That feel when /fa/ is making fun of us
>>
Its because you guys are toxic whiney cunts who deserve to be bullied.
You bring it on yourselves.
>>
>>29383340
>toxic

Congratz you can use sjw buzzwords
>>
>>29383317
Eh, whatever. Why should I care about some random persons opinion about me on a board I don't even ?
>>
>caring about the opinion of the fashion board on a laotian paper milling forum

are you stupid or what?
>>
>>29383355
it's just shitposting
>>
>>29383317
name a board that doesent
>>
>>29383317
what are they saying opie?
>>
>>29383317
>making fun of the board who manage to keep this website relevant for the last couple of years
>>
Don't worry. /fa/ is equally as pathetic as /r9k/. This is coming from someone who used to browse it for 5 years.
>>
File: image(102).png (2 MB, 1327x1006) Image search: [Google]
image(102).png
2 MB, 1327x1006
>>29383340

>Calls other people they have never met whiney cunts who deserve to be bullied toxic

>toxic

I know you suffer suicidal ideation

it only gets worse

Oh, and keep up with the "I-i have a g-g-girlfriend I'm just here to laff.. heh! showed u"
>>
Bunch of fags anyways
>>
>>29383350
also used in medical terms to referred to poisons produced by organisms that cause antigenicity, and economic terms to refer to assets that won't be able to pay off their debts.

both of which can be used to describe the behavior of the shitposting addict NEETcucks here.

>>29383412
>responsible for the normie invasion

thanks guys, thanks a fucking lot.
>>
>>29383388
nothing, there isnt even a thread about us
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.