[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so fucking stupid? For example the nobel prize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Why are women so fucking stupid? For example the nobel prize winners
Male:825
Female:47
They literally amount to nothing but breed when it comes to the progression of mankind. Women BTFO. Woman? More like Noman, because you can do nothing that men can't do better. They LITERALLY suck dick. Pic related only one of my 903 pic folder, senpai, I'm not playing.
>>
>>29383187
No reasoning capacity
No originality
Literally only here to breed the shit that is humanity. So reproducers of shit, desu.
>>
>>29383187
Not dumping pictures? Last thread already got archived
>>
They have 0 reasoning, their brains are only good at memorizing, and you'll never make something significant like that.
>>
>>29383187
Women evolved to not take chances because it's so easy for them to reproduce. They just get born into a fucktoy body which is capable of pumping out babies. This means there's less evolutionary pressure to be exceptional.

Men have a wider distribution of ability in basically every area because there was more evolutionary pressure so you had to take genetic chances and hope you ended up a top male. So the best men will always be better at anything than the best women inherently.

And then on top of that from a cultural standpoint women get by for 30 years just based on being born in a fucktoy so they don't have to develop mentally.
>>
>>29383187
for the nobel prizes, it's because men are smarter and dumber than woman. on the bell curve, women generally occupy the average 50% while men are on the 25% extremes

also 903? pls dump/upload
>>
>>29383187
Why didn't she cancel the card when she saw the first negative balance?
>>
>>29383187
So did she think that once she ran out of money the card wouldn't work any more, or can you use a gift card to buy stuff not specified on the gift card?
>>
>>29383322
>born a fucktoy
>mfw
>>
File: tumblr_nmp7o0eKTW1uog95lo1_1280.png (690 KB, 706x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmp7o0eKTW1uog95lo1_1280.png
690 KB, 706x700
>>29383187
>Why are women so fucking stupid?
Evolution.

You'd think women would be smarter because they're more conserved and spend more time staying inside looking after the children, idk though. I guess it's because women are handed life on a silver platter and men need to work to be considered worth anything.
>>
>>29383442
how do you feel about that? legit question.
>>
>>29383417
>>29383393
>>29383187

Did some searching, the account belongs to some Mexican boy, who is probably gay judging by his Twitter feed

The charge went to -22000 last time he mentioned it
>>
>>29383525
I think the way it was expressed is creatively original and humorous.
It also hurts deep down knowing how superficial people are that based on your outter physical charecterics you are either born blessed or cursed
>>
>>29383187
Please upload that folder, senpai
Preferably mega, but anything highly appreciated
>>
>>29383187
Stupid cunt deserves it for being a dumb cunt
>>
>>29383187
>nobel prize
le cyents xddd
>>
File: 1461773506366.png (253 KB, 497x740) Image search: [Google]
1461773506366.png
253 KB, 497x740
That's not her card you fucking idiots, she posted a picture of someone else's and his reaction is the bottom two pictures.
She's not stupid, she's a heartless worthless cunt.
>>
>>29383828
She'll get sued for all the money there and thrown in prison for atleast 5 years.

So she's both.
>>
>>29383914
>implying you can gas the vaginal jew
>>
>>29383187

Wait, what is going on in OP pic? I'm confused.
>>
>>29383187
still awaiting the day asanagi leads us to a world where women are nothing but 3 tubes used for breeding and stress relief.
>>
>>29383187
I want that folder senpai
upload it to imgur or something?
>>
>>29383932
she was giving away music on her credit card, and posted the card front and back publicly. people then used it for whatever thay wanted and defrauded her of $8k
>>
>>29383551

Ok, what happened? I think the woman posted a stolen credit card of some gay spic and told people to spend the money, only for the spic to notice it when it was too late?

I'd think the bank would notice the thousands in spontaneous transactions and cancel the card or freeze it for him. Need details here.
>>
>>29383914
5 years sounds like a man's sentence. I think it would be closer to 6 months with a couple years probation.
>>
>>29384093
Couldn't she have just changed her login ID or password or whatever?
>>
>>29384116
>6 months
How could you, you monster. Everyone knows women are the real victims of credit-card fraud! She's suffered enough!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.