[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does bullying even exist anymore? I graduated high school in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 675x949) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 675x949
Does bullying even exist anymore? I graduated high school in 2015, went to school with some of the most autistic sperglords imagineable, and literally never saw anyone get bullied.
>>
It's all online now, boogerhead.
>>
>>29382989

Dunno man. I used to think the same thing, then years later I looked back and thought about it and realized that some people actually got the shit bullied out of them
>>
>>29382989
It's not as prevalent now that people look out for bullies (to actively shame them).

It's basically like what happened at the beginning of 21 jump street (movie); the bully (channing tatum or w/e) was the loser and the victim (gay nigger) was the cool kid.
>>
File: 18683621.gif (2 MB, 258x192) Image search: [Google]
18683621.gif
2 MB, 258x192
>>29382989
bullying is definitely still around
>>
>>29382989
didnt really exist when i was at school, 2007 leaver.

although i did make friends with all social groups just incase.
>>
Don't know if it is still a thing, but back when I was in high school (ten years ago) most of the school would often bully this one short kid. It just seemed like he wanted to be with someone and talk with them and such but pretty much everyone snubbed him hard and the more aggressive people would physically hurt him. I don't even think the teachers gave a shit about him. Even my middle school/high school friends may have bullied him once and they mostly played video games and watched DBZ or collected Spawn comic books.

If there is bullying I'd say it isn't due to one person picking on another but the collective taking it out on one person.
>>
Graduated HS in 07.
During my time in HS i didnt really see too many fights, then again i went to school 30 mins south of SF.

Middle school was different though cause i went to the ghetto school.
You pretty much had to learn to fight within weeks of being into 6th grade.
Didnt matter if you knew how to fight, you just had to fight. Throw dirt into someones eyes, pummel them with a book, just brawl.
I was nerdy as fuck (lolyugioh) and even me and my fellow nerds had to fight. After people see you fight everyone would leave you alone.
The kids that didnt try to fight were bullied hard, some even transfered schools before the 1st semester was up.
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 532x767) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 532x767
>>29382989
I don't know about you guys, but seeing peoples social media profiles daily as they become more and more decorated with "popularity" and self promotion as I sit with minimal pictures from years ago while everyone else has moved on does a bit of damage to self esteem and confidence.

I in no way had it bad in terms of being bullied but these things affect my self esteem pretty badly and for years after highschool I'm still trying to regain the levels of confidence I had before social media.

I could just be being a little bitch though and should probably stop "partying" so hard to try and medicate
>>
It's more psychological than physical nowadays.
>>
Bullying these days is mental rather than physical
People won't gang up and beat but they will collectively ignore your social presence
Guys will not befriend you and girls will not date you
>>
My first high school full of overachievers had zero bullying, then I got kicked out and went to a shitty high school full of guidos where I got bullied like fuck for being an unathletic nerd.
>>
I dropped out in grade 9 in 2009.

One of the reason I became NEET was because of my class.

Went back to school at 19, but I'm pretty fucked socially now. At least my family takes care of me.
>>
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 612x999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 612x999
>>29383337
This is what I mean

The 5% who were probably bullied years ago still probably have it just as bad

But the 30-40% of "normies" who simply don't stack up to the "popular" kids torture themselves over it
>>
>>29382989
Graduated this summer.
All 4 years i never saw anything except the last term with this one cunt who was a freshman at 16 years old trying to alpha dog every person he saw for no reason especially other freshman. Mostly everyone in his grade was 14 and hadnt undergone puberty so he had a physical advantage over pretty much everyone.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.