[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can an omniscient God and free will coexist? If God both knows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: roshi.jpg (24 KB, 441x248) Image search: [Google]
roshi.jpg
24 KB, 441x248
Can an omniscient God and free will coexist? If God both knows and created everything, then did He created us knowing that we will deny Him and burn in hell?
>>
>bait

But yes, freewill is a meme
>>
paraphrased, "God simply loves you enough to give you the option to have the wrong beliefs, make bad decisions, or otherwise be a shit person".

If you don't buy into religion than it's even more straightforward.

this is babbys introduction to philosophy level debate.
>>
>>29383013
Free will is the best meme ever. It literally doesn't have any definition, but everyone has been meme'd into thinking it does, which lets people be rused into having a discussion that is exactly the same as randomly mashed letters on a keyboard.
>>
We get to use energy to interact with other energy. That's pretty cool to me.
>>
>a finite amount of time will determine where you will be in the afterlife that will last for an infinite amount of time, ie, never ending, ie, an inconceivable amount of time
>one trillion years would have passed and you're still alive
>your mortal life in the pass is long gone from your memory
>you keep on living anyway

Absurd. Even reincarnation seems more probable.
>>
>>29382956
I bet you're foreign.
>>
>>29382956
boku no google
Dumb ass
>>
Perhaps god created people so he can learn from us as opposed to just being all knowing even if he is.

Free will isn't a meme you fucking aspergillosis faggots
>>
>>29383129
I admit that first realizing this is 'cool'.
But it does fuck all for improving your quality of life
>>
>>29383639
You don't even seem to understand that where there are no options, there simply can't be a choice.
God how dense are you?
>>
>>29383692

You simply can't comprehend that everything you do is a choice like posting that retarded comment to seem intellectual but actually juvinile, stupid and contrarian because you believe it makes you seem enlightened. Just kill yourself you turbo faggot.
>>
>>29383763
>random useless freewill faggot preachs god then encourages suicide
You are one of the worst people who frequent this site. Use your 'freewill' to fuck off this board you mindless ragetard
>>
>>29383858

>Ragetard

Go back to redshit you dumb faggot
>>
>>29382956
Well if you believe that god is good then you could figure that he created life because he wanted others to experience the joy of living
But you fags are atheists so you just assume god is some asshole who won't do anything for anyone because he doesn't interfere daily and obviously in the lives of normal people
>>
>>29382956
You are complicating something simple.
How much grief do you want?
>>
File: Alien-Weed-psd44439.png (268 KB, 370x400) Image search: [Google]
Alien-Weed-psd44439.png
268 KB, 370x400
If free will doesn't exist you should be able to predict what I do next.
Protip you can't
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.