[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I thought moving to a bigger city and taking a new job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Ashamed.jpg (42 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Ashamed.jpg
42 KB, 400x300
>tfw I thought moving to a bigger city and taking a new job last year would make things better
>tfw spent a week in the mental hospital earlier this year for trying to kill myself
>tfw crippling low self esteem
>tfw no friends to hang out with
>tfw I spent another weekend at home and alone
>tfw the depression medication isn't helping
>tfw 27 and no girlfriend ever
>tfw all my friends from high school and college are in long term relationships or married
>tfw I spent most of the weekend in bed
>>
so you're saying your company might have an opening soon? Cause I'm lookin
>>
>>29382954
We already have openings for a tax senior and a tax manager and for audit seniors
>>
it's ok anon... moving to a new city alone as an introvert with no connections is pretty much the hardest mode there is.
>>
>>29382860
If I was you I'd just kill myself
>>
Try to find a hobby that involves going outside, youll run into people that like doing the same. Hopefully you have a day schedule and dont get a lot of overtime. Thats my problem I work nights with lots of OT and guess whos outside at that time NOBODY.
>>
>>29383016
is there on the job training or do I need tax experience? I currently have a STEM degree.
>>
>>29383244
Go back to school and get an accounting degree, become CPA eligible, and get 2-5 years of tax experience if you wanna come in as a tax senior.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.