[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETS = True Alpha Males?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
So today I was doing some pondering while hiking through a forest and I came to the conclusion that NEETS are actually the most alpha men in society.

My logic is that NEETS stand up for what they believe in and refuse to work despite the fact the society teaches us that not getting a job and leeching off your parents or the government is the most pathetic thing you can do. Literally being a slut or an alcoholic is viewed by society as better than being a NEET.

Yet despite all this pressure from society and family to get a job, a NEET does not try to meet the demands of anyone but himself. A NEET understands that time is by far the most valuable resource us humans have on earth and that spending it working a meaningless job for a jew boss is one of the greatest tragedies imaginable. A NEET understands that excess money cannot truly being happiness, and that a subsidy of a few hundred dollars per month from the government or family is all that you need to survive comfortably in America.

Millions upon millions of Americans are extremely depressed and hate their life, this can easily be seen by the massive use of prescription and illegal drugs as well as the very high suicide rate. However very few people actually have the courage to live their life the way they want.

NEETS live life on their own terms and do what they want, when they want, and do not have to take shit from anybody. NEETS can spend their time improving themselves though study and exercise and healthy eating, or they can simply spend their whole live relaxing and playing video games and watching anime.

That is the beauty of being a NEET, you literally can do whatever you want. Being a NEET is the ultimate freedom! Since I quit my job last year I literally have never been happier, I feel like a slave who has broken free from his shackles.
>>
You have no seed in the next generation of our species.

You're a failed advanced social animal and a genetic dead end
>>
>>29383844
If you're white you have no future either LOL fucking white bois talking aobut being genetic dead ends n shit
>>
>>29383844
Who gives a fuck about the future.

Eat shit retard.
>>
>>29382850
>society teaches us that not getting a job and leeching off your parents or the government is the most pathetic thing you can do
>unless you're black or single "mother" then it's encouraged
>>
>>29383936
>being white
smdh
>>
>>29383891

If your ancestors had the same opinion, your sentience wouldn't exist.

Not like that changes much now.If you're truly a NEET, you're already dust in the wind
>>
>>29384026
I doubt my ancestors gave a shit about me.
Nobody ever thinks about passing on their genes, they only want to fuck. Like an itch that needs to be scratched.
There's no thinking, just acting.
And mouthbreathing fucktards like you who think the most important thing a person can do in their life is blow thier load into a vagina just illustrates what a worthless faggot you are.
>>
>>29382850
>NEETS = True Alpha Males?

No

Next question?
>>
>>29384026
Societies loss, senpai. I kind of get off on knowing that my genius will be lost to future generations.
>>
>>29384026
What of homosexuals and barren people?

You really are fucking stupid.

Life is completely random. Stop pretending it's some magical gift afforded to people by fairies.
>>
>>29384164

Homosexuals and barren people have failed at replicating their own DNA, their likeness will end with them. Not sure what's hard to understand about that unless you actually don't know anything about genetics

>Life is completely random. Stop pretending it's some magical gift afforded to people by fairies.

You were right about the first part. Not sure what you're on about after that...who mentioned fairies?
>>
>>29383844
>it's a "fat neckbeard identifies with /pol/ and starts calling others genetic dead ends" episode
>>
>>29384371

lel

relax bby grill, I know full well I'm a genetic dead end. Apparently that's leaps and bounds ahead of some other NEETS still stuck in delusion
>>
>>29383844
DELEEEEET THISSSSS

;_;7
>>
neets should work on skills and self fund their neetiness
>>
>>29384070

>the urge to fuck has no correlation with passing along your genes
>>
>>29384551
That's the idea. Currently starting a software company with another NEET. Already have our first customers lined up.

>feels good man
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29382850
This is the right conclusion.
>>
>>29383844
>muh biological imperative

u Kant be serious
>>
File: neet kings.jpg (717 KB, 720x1169) Image search: [Google]
neet kings.jpg
717 KB, 720x1169
NEETS aer kings i'd never do anything else
>>
>>29382850
Stop rationalizing. Soon you'll be like "being a virgin is the most alpha thing"
>>
File: 1455595827497.jpg (71 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1455595827497.jpg
71 KB, 607x608
>>29382850

>This is the issue with NEETS

In reality its actually the most beta lifestyle possible. The definition of alpha is to be "the provider" or the strongest and biggest male of the tribe.

Taking control of your life and becoming a self made man makes you a provider and the mind set of those who do so, also want to be strong and powerful, figuratively and literally,

Someone who leeches off the government or their parents lacks the will of a true alpha. After leading a life in this fashion for awhile, you begin to justify and rationalize your way of life, making excuses and blaming others for your short comings

This is the life of a beta, no matter how much you shippost and deny it.
>>
>>29383844
that's all for nothing, we are to be superseded by machines or a collective of digital consciousness. Online shitposts will literally matter more than normies and their offspring
>>
File: le smug cat.png (45 KB, 599x431) Image search: [Google]
le smug cat.png
45 KB, 599x431
>yfw this years bilderspeger meeting was freaking the fuck out about NEETS and one of the proposed actions of attempting to control us was to appease us by giving out money
>>
>>29385644
thanks for the free shit wagey
>>
>>29385752

I mean, i work part-time and sell drugs. Most my income comes from junkies on welfare so really, i should be thanking neets.

>own my own house at 23
>go on vacations to exotic places

I have degenerates working for me while i live a healthy life, I have as much free time as you but the only difference is that i spend it lifting weights and planning my retirement before im 30.

being fat and doing nothing with your life literally nullifies any insult you can throw at me.
>>
>>29383844
None of your genes are special. They're all in the general population already. It's not even like your kid will have your blood. All you give to a woman is ONE sperm cell.
>>
>>29385935

>sells weed to kids in high school and neets
>thinks he's pablo escobar and retiring at 30
>>
>>29385736
The fuck?
Sauce?
>>
>>29386083

I dont physically sell anything to anyone and i dont sell weed because im not 16

did i mention that i already own a house payed for by your neetbux?

kek
>>
OP is 100% correct

t. Alpha NEET
>>
>>29386312
but youre fat and cant attract a mate, how does weakening the gene pool make you alpha?
>>
File: 1440158051924.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1440158051924.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>29385644
>to be the provider
So cuckolds are supreme alpha males because they provide for not only a woman but also a man who fucks "their" woman. You wagies crack me up with your mental gymnastics.
>>
>>29386379

>didn't read replies

I literally make more money than a doctor from you neets and have just as much free time.
>>
>>29386412
Yeah yeah I hear the "I'm a drug kingpin" story all the time, that's a nice escapist fantasy you got there cuck. Tell me about being a black belt in kav maga too.
>>
>>29386436
I mean, you aspies will discredit anything that doesn't involve being a fat autistic virgin so i really feel no need to validate myself,
>>
>>29385644
Alpha males don't provide shit, they just protect their territory and fuck. That's all they do.
>>
>>29386491
I'm an astronaut in my free time.
>>
File: potatoepepe.jpg (33 KB, 470x698) Image search: [Google]
potatoepepe.jpg
33 KB, 470x698
>>29386494

>being 16
>not knowing the definition of alpha
>>
>>29386504

>projecting

You will soon be erased from the gene pool, as nature intended. This makes me even more happy than being wealthy.
>>
>>29386563
Enjoy the next bout of crippling depression, again.
>>
>>29386570

>being depressed
>just getting back from a vacation in Barbados
>said no one ever

I'd like to give a shout out to the autistic neets that made this possible. i couldnt have done it without youre depression fueled drugs abuse
>>
>>29386623
Yeah the town pathological liar said the same thing, you guys might have ran into each other down there.
>>
i have more free time than anyone with a job and that alone should be enough to prove it's better
i can choose to spend that time that i'd otherwise have to spend on someone else on whatever i want
even nothing if i so choose but such is my right
if you've no ambitions there's no better to just live
>>
>>29386165
you can read about it on infowars, basically one of this weeks bilderberg group topic was to deal with a class of people who are only ever sporadically employed and aren't trained to do anything. Basically their solution to this growing class of people who have nothing to look forward to is to give them money before they rise up and become unruly
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.