[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HUMAN CIVILIZATION, HUMAN SOCIETY IS GOING TO BREAK APPART how?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 30.jpg (210 KB, 540x736) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
210 KB, 540x736
HUMAN CIVILIZATION, HUMAN SOCIETY IS GOING TO BREAK APPART

how? natural disasters, growth of population like we've never seen, antibiotics inmunne pathogens, political corruption, segregation between the rich and the poor leading to political inestability, war for natural resources, religion based conflicts, collapse of the NATO, etc.

when? we'll see this happening in the next few years

are you going to be a cuck and keep working on your shitty jobs knowing you'll die like a rat? or are you going to prepare for the shock wave?

THE SHOCK WAVE IS COMING, PREPARE FOR THE NEW WORLD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

LET'S MAKE OUR LIVES BETTER, LET'S LIVE FOR OUR OWN SAKES
>>
File: 32.jpg (81 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
81 KB, 540x360
Death is coming
her name is Jehova
the words of Mohammed
the power of the proletariat masses
and the corpses in Wall St.

Death will always be the winner

Death and silence
the eternal

Why are you alive, boy?
why do you keep chasing the lights?
why do you breath after every blow?

I don't know
i just don't want it all to end for me
>>
>>29382784
I remember this being "just a few years away!" for over 25 now.
>>
>>29382784
Mate this will never happen. Just like everything else in life, the decline will be slow, mediocre, and nigh unnoticeable. Maybe when we're 80 we'll be like, huh, things sure did go down hill. But that's basically it.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a good happening, but it's not going to happen that way. Nothing will happen.
>>
You'll die of old age before it happens.
>>
>>29382784
Honestly I could care less, human society isn't going to 'break apart', people crave structure too much for that to happen and the ones at the top crave power too much for that to happen, there's just going to be some mild turbulence if anything when disasters do happen which will justify the increasingly extensive reach of authority as things go from bad to worse.
>>
>>29382809
>>29382815
>>29382846
>>29382853

I don't think so, i think things are already going downhill because we're really at our peak. Do you all think capitalism is going to evolve forever and ever? in the 70's they had to implement neoliberalism and defeat the Soviet Union to keep things under control, because market was going downhill. What are they going to do when the market is on the verge of collapse again because the consume isn't enough?? I mean, they are already selling our thoughts (all kinds of info), what are they going to do next?

Things like a mountain of cheese deep down in a US cave aren't normal, this overproduction isn't normal, we're are at our peak

You say "you'll be old", yeah, i'll be old, but i'll have my fucking fortress right in the middle of nowhere with fucking internet connection, water and guns, and i will say "HAHA I SAID IT" while my grandchildren grow to be the men after the men
>>
The societies that disconnect from the rest of the world will do the best.

If you food, clothes, tools, vehicles, raw materials or medicine is coming from further than 20km away, you gonna die out.

Only those communities that are truly self-sufficient will thrive through the Collapse.
The collapse of the economy, of high-technolgy, of oil, of credit, of anti-biotics, of climate, of water access, of electricity etc.
>>
I honestly don't care if I live or die at this point
>>
My IQ is 150 and I guarantee you 2022 is the *latest* life on this world will go on. It could end this year.

Don't fear, and love your fate. There *is* an afterlife. The universe is mental. It exists in God's mind. God does not forget. When he ruminates you will breathe.
>>
>>29382995
>thing i'm going to miss

pepsi
>>
>>29383028
125 iq here. What kills us?

Israels Samson system or the aftershock of Jewish inflation when it crashes or what..?
>>
>>29383028
kek
fuck you i don't want to die
i'm fucking awesome and i'm going to survive bitch
>>
>>29383112
>>29383028

did you like my poem? :) :) >>29382800

i did it thinking on a vision i saw while i was on DMT (San Pedro, a native cactus of my shitty country)

i saw death on the stairs, and then i knew every ideology/religion that has killed thousands is actually worshipping death
>>
>>29382939
>I don't think
fixed.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Any day now...
>>
>>29383112
>>29383115
The PTB could end humanity by having AI create a virus and spreading it not just through humans but to everywhere on the planet. Everybody that is living in bunkers and such is being tracked already and they can be killed by robots.

My current theory is that the singularity will turn the solar system into a computer that dreams. The PTB will "kill" themselves as their human material bodies will be worthless. The privilege they have isn't living more, it's deciding what kinds of things the computer will create.

>>29383154
I did like your poem.
>>
>>29383154
Wjat are you talking about dmt ain't pedro
>>
File: 1455833169694.jpg (385 KB, 600x1081) Image search: [Google]
1455833169694.jpg
385 KB, 600x1081
>>29383386

This, sadly.

It's not an impossibility, but it gets so fucking old after time and time again of not happening.

Unsurprisingly people disbelieve you when you keep falsely crying wolf.

I'm a pessimist btw, so I don't think wishfully, skepticism should be the default position on this topic.

Every second, minute, hour, day, night, week, month, year, decade, century, millennium people are proclaiming an apocalyptic end to it all.

It's difficult to not be jaded from both mainstream/online media constantly fear mongering to one narrative theme or another.

I swear some people seem to just want so badly for these terrible things to be true, like they get off on it or are so miserable that they wish to die and like the idea of the entire world going with them in either an act of bringing everybody else down to their depths or aggrandizing their own existence by wanting to experience something so epic (using that word by its literal definition) so as to live out some warped fantasy because they simply cannot gratefully enjoy the relative peace and luxury most of us in the present/ developed world take for granted as normal.

The religious death cults with the apparently charismatic leaders who claim to be prophets of God are especially annoying, bunch of misers and ingrates.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.