[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pls help me robots plebbit had nothing useful to say you thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: img30.png (85 KB, 1178x514) Image search: [Google]
img30.png
85 KB, 1178x514
pls help me robots
plebbit had nothing useful to say

you thing this shit is funny
>>
Break up before you get married so divorce doesn't fuck your life up.
It's not rocket science, lads.
>>
>I'm dating a prostitute, what do I do!
>>
>I'm getting cucked what do!?
Kick her ass to the curb you retard.
>>
>>29382750
Just break up with her. If you stay with her, you're a cuck.
You dont even have to give a reason for the breakup, just do it.
>>
>put a camera in your apartment
>just open the messages one day to finally put it to rest
>break up
>de-escalate your relationship with her and stop caring/ignore leading to a complete cut off

all of the above

also this is why I can't handle having a gf. this sort of thing will irreperably crush me and make me treat everyone like trash.
>>
Make that bitch pay you, you damn cuck
>>
>>29382750
Break up with her you beta fuck
>>
tell her to start doing cam shows
>>
>>29382750
GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ASDF
>>
File: 1466139295882.jpg (163 KB, 1261x1213) Image search: [Google]
1466139295882.jpg
163 KB, 1261x1213
>>29382750

Pic related, OP. You normie scum are a cancer. LEAVE NOW REEEEEE
>>
>>29382750
You said you had pics of the conversations, post them here if you want our help.
>>
>>29383741

Then do them with her.

See problem solved.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.