[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you get your heart broken by your practice gf who was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (183 KB, 900x1159) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183 KB, 900x1159
>tfw you get your heart broken by your practice gf who was also a tranny

This wasn't supposed to happen, I wasn't supposed to fall in love with her. It was just supposed to be a quick fling to get rid of my autism.

I can't believe I fell for the practice gf meme. I'll never make that mistake again.

Women only exist to break your heart.
>>
>>29382725
You also weren't supposed to turn out gay
and still, you fucked a tranny
>>
>her
>gf
>woman

Did you suck his dick anon, you can never take that back
>>
>>29382736
It's not gay if it's just practice

>>29382758
No I didn't touch it either. I just pretended it wasn't there.
>>
>>29382725
>Women only exist to break your heart.
How would you know?
>>
OP isba literal faggot, and, on the off chance that he evet manages to get a real female girlfriend, he will have to look her in the eye and face the internal shame of knowing that he once had sexual intercourse with a fucking man. Disgusting fucking homo.
>>
>>29382780
>>29382796
Yeah I had a tranny gf, Very funny guys

I don't appreciate being picked on right now, you're basically kicking my while I'm down
>>
>>29382818
Don't worry, gay men are very promiscuous. I'm sure you'll find another """"gf"""" soon.
>>
>>29382839
I don't want another gf I want """""""her"""""""

She was also very modest desu, and redpilled
>>
>>29382858
Stop calling him "she." He was a fucking man dressed like a woman. He had a fucking penis for fuck's sake. Each cell in his body had a Y chromosome. You had sex with a man. Accept it, you delusional fuck.
>>
>>29382907
Wew, you shut his shit down.
>>
>>29382907
she's a girl dude she just has a penis
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.