[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any neets here that have dealt with the problem of not knowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1346059721492.jpg (7 KB, 215x217) Image search: [Google]
1346059721492.jpg
7 KB, 215x217
Any neets here that have dealt with the problem of not knowing if you are thinking out loud when you are out in public?

Particularly when listening to something with earphones i get home and just hope that I wasn't thinking out loud.

Sometimes to the point of intense paranoia and anxiety about it.

Anyone else?
>>
>>29382445
I feel you man, start by journaling you behavior while alone to get a feel for what triggers you to think aloud. Then you can train yourself to make an effort to be private. Unless of course you are just being paranoid about the whole thing, which i can relate too as well
>>
>>29382445
i get really paranoid that i am breathing/walking weirdly, which makes me think about breathing/walking, etc.
kind of the same thig probably
>>
>>29382934
Me too, I think we're just overthinking it. Even if we are doing something out of the ordinary I doubt anyone notices. I see people do weird shit all the time but forget about it in the same moment
>>
>>29383038
i know it's ridiculous but i can't stop. even if i think 'oh that's dumb' i'm already manual breathing and it's no use
>>
>>29383067
Literally everyone feels the same way to a degree, I know normies and bots and they all express the same concerns
>>
>>29383148
i know, but it's getting worse
everytime i'm in public i only listen on one headphone so i can check my breathing, and i sit anywhere i can so i don't have to walk
sorry for derailing thread op btw
>>
Being paranlid your saying your thougjts outloud is a early sign of a psychosis . Very few people actually say their thoughts outloudband if they do its usally just a few words
>>
>>29383180
I don't think he minds, related topics. Do you have a deviated septum or asthma or anything else that could affect your breathing?
>>
Yeah I do the walking thing too. I just feel like I'm walking weird so I start pseudo-limping to cover it
>>
>>29383238
no, i just worry that im breathing too hard
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.