[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Visit a strip club for the first time >Sit in the far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: q4ISQbS.jpg (228 KB, 2048x969) Image search: [Google]
q4ISQbS.jpg
228 KB, 2048x969
>Visit a strip club for the first time
>Sit in the far corner, just watching
>Every so often, a guy will go up to the stage and drop some money on the table
>The girl will crawl over to him and give him a quick lap dance, in front of everyone
>If you drop money on the table, it seems you get this every time, no one just drops money and leaves
>After a while, a really pretty girl takes her turn on the stage
>She's an amazing dancer, actually gets me hard just from the way she's moving
>I'm impressed so walk up and put a 20 on the stage (I only had 20s)
>She smiles at me and begins to make her way over, but I just smile back and turn around and go back to my seat
>Hear some people in the crowd laugh
>When I get back to my seat, a passing stripper claps me on the shoulder and says "You real funny, man!"
>In the darkness around the stage, I can see people turning their heads towards me, some laughing
>Eventually get so embarrassed that I walk out and drive home

I don't understand what I did wrong
>>
>>29382436
You showed your power level, anon
>>
>>29382436
>Watch and observe what happens
>Understand what happens each time
>Decide to partake in the tradition
>Purposefully fuck it up
>Wonder why you're laughed at
>>
File: iWKad22.jpg (90 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
iWKad22.jpg
90 KB, 1440x1080
>>29382436
fgdtgr
>>
>>29382514

I didn't want to be an animal in front of everyone

I just wanted to tip someone who really impressed me

I don't understand why this was so wrong
>>
>>29382537

You don't go to McDonalds and send heartfelt thanks to the chef, moron. There are social conventions for different social contexts, even if your autist brain doesn't understand that fact.
>>
>>29382537
That's like giving a flair bartender cash and walking away without actually getting a drink.
>>
>>29382602

But the stripper's product was her dance, which she did give.
>>
>>29382621
You can argue this bullshit all you want but you got your answer
>>
>>29382537
>I wanted to tip someone for being a stripper
>Without debasing them by making them be a stripper

Let me try and explain in terms a retarded child might understand.

>Visit an arcade for the first time
>Sit in the far corner, just watching
>Every so often, a guy will go up to a machine that two others are playing on, and puts a quarter on top
>At the end of the game, the loser moves away, and the new guy puts the quarter in to play the winner, in front of everyone
>If you put money on the machine, it seems you get next game every time, no one just drops money and leaves
>After a while, a really talented player is dominating the game
>He's an amazing player, actually gets me impressed just from the way his thumbs are moving
>I'm so impressed I walk up and put a quarter on the machine
>As the loser moves away he smiles at me and begins to crack his fingers and get ready to play, but I just smile back and turn around and go back to my seat
>Hear some people in the crowd laugh
>When I get back to my seat, a passing child claps me on the shoulder and says "You real funny, man!"
>In the darkness around the machines, I can see people turning their heads towards me, some laughing
>Eventually get so embarrassed that I walk out and skateboard home
>>
>>29382659
B-but the player's product was him playing so well, which he did do
>>
>Go outside
>Normies laugh at you

>Go to /r9k/
>bots laugh at you

What a pathetic life, I didn't actually think there was anyone lower than a bot, but here OP is
>>
>>29382709
Most of these people aren't bots, they're cyborgs or failed normies.
>>
>>29382537
>I didn't want to be an animal in front of everyone
I don't eat when I go to restaurants.
fucking savages.
>>
>>29382722
/r9k/ always laughs at people who are actually autistic.
>>
They think you came without sexual contact
>>
>>29382537
Sounds like you're just autistic OP
>>
>>29382436
Cam websites are better.
Fucking normie cocksuckers.
>>
>>29382602
well she was giving everyone who paid lap dances so clearly her product was lap dances
>>
>>29382659
>typed up a long McDonalds version of this to post
>failed the captcha and said fuck it
I'm glad someone else put in the effort to finish
>>
You broke normie law, you were nice to a woman without expecting compensation.

In the eyes of all normies, you're basically a castrated "man" who is only deserving of ridicule. By making fun of you, they confirmed to each other that they were real men, who only gave money to get something out of women, not to reward them.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.