[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 6ft4 >awkward as fuck >been called good look handsome/cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: sad_pepe_by_nihhal-d92w1ah.jpg (88 KB, 900x877) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe_by_nihhal-d92w1ah.jpg
88 KB, 900x877
>be 6ft4
>awkward as fuck
>been called good look handsome/cute by others
>can't talk to grils

Why live?
>>
this is me
at this point i've given up on my social life.
>>
File: 1447361854305.gif (944 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1447361854305.gif
944 KB, 264x320
>>29382405
I'm all of that except for having good looks.
>>
Talking to girls isn't hard it just takes practice. Don't be retarded.

Listen to them. I know its hard and you think girls are stupid but listen to them no matter how vapid the shit they say is.

Reafffirm that you are listening to their stories by nodding or whatever else, saying yep ok oh whatever just make sure they can tell you're listening, but don't over do it. Again don't be retarded.

Respond with some shit that relates to their situation without sounding like you're trying to solve their problem/be funny/trying to fuck them. Keep it as neutral as possible but have a personality.

Listen and talk without projecting if possible. They mostly want someone who will listen and reaffirm what they are already thinking. Repeat what they say to you in different words if you can't tell what they're getting at.

An important part of interacting with someone and building a relationship is listening. Don't just start talking about some random shit after they're done talking because you weren't paying attention.
>>
>>29383004
Also maybe you're socially retarded but you need to be able to tell how they're feeling and what they might be thinking based on how they're behaving / what they're saying. It's stupid of you to see a girl who looks sad and not address it. Try to fucking empathize for once and it will get you far
>>
File: polgb10.jpg (531 KB, 2313x1739) Image search: [Google]
polgb10.jpg
531 KB, 2313x1739
>>29382405
>tfw no awkward first-time-gay nerd bf who decided girls just didn't work out.
>>
>>29383161
>tfw this might be me in the future
>tfw i have no face
>>
>>29382405

You have to look at it logically. You don't want to spaghetti with bitches, so you avoid it. So you are forever alone. Alternatively you can be autistic & also fail. However there's still that 1 percent chance that although she may not like you initially, you'll get more comfortable and it'll work itself out. Basically doing something is still better than doing nothing. aren't you already in hell anyway?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.