[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, what happened here..? I've never gone on a date or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Guys, what happened here..?

I've never gone on a date or anything. I've never had a kiss or anything intimate like that. Then one day, I go to a pig roast( through a friend who is a bit of a chad) and this girl starts talking to ME. She is getting close and all that but in the end, we don't do anything, mostly cause I'm at a stranger's house party.

She messages me and invites me to a mini golf game with her friends this past friday but cancelled 3 hours earlier because her friends flaked on us. I wanted to continue but her she saw my message and didn't reply..

What happened?
>>
She realized what you are
Her friends "flaking" was an excuse
>>
>>29382431
This is not strictly accurate. She was obviously keen, however she also, obviously got a better offer. Imagine you set something up with a 6/10 and suddenly you have the opportunity to score an 8/10. This only happens to Chads, however it happens all the time for women.

Woman are hypergamous parasites, they will always trade up and will do so without a shred of concern for how they see us as completely disposable. Don't take it personally, they're all like this.
>>
>>29382404
Sounds like she lied to you and went with someone else LOLOLOL KEKED
>>
>>29382987
Was it a tradeup or was she canceling because she didn't want to try to reel op in as an orbiter without her friends there?
>>
>>29383007
Orbiter training/use does not need to occur in the presence of others. Ideally they would prefer to train the orbiter out of the sight of others. Women crave status, which is why they are so desperately attracted to money, and having a beta show up to an event as your guest is sub-optimal unless he is a pre-trained orbiter as this does indeed indicate her status as a desirable woman. This (perceived) desirability then allows her to more readily gain access to high value men.
>>
You smelled desperate and it scared her away. You reek of "clingy virgin who will follow me around like a puppy dog who will eventually have a complete psychotic break when I want to move on and fuck other boys and he won't give me the opportunity because he's aways around and bothering me" vibe.
>>
>>29382404
your chad friend cockblocked you unintentionally by revealing your robot level when you weren't looking.

>he's never had a girlfriend, give him a chance.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.