[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met my younger sisters friend again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: tallyoung.jpg (163 KB, 895x1300) Image search: [Google]
tallyoung.jpg
163 KB, 895x1300
>be me
>have younger sister, 4 years younger
>she has friend who is a 1 older than her
I''l call her "Lizzy"
>Lizzy was tall for her age, but always shorter than me
>She is just an annoying pest to me
>Sister moves out of state with my mom so the last time i see Lizzy is when im 16 and shes 12
>7 years later im 23
>Go to bar and see Lizzy there for the first time in years
>She is now 6 ft1-6 ft2, gorgeous face, full very in shape body, and is 20 years old
>I am 5 ft 9, and about 145 lbs
>Realize she looks older/more mature than I do now
>She is walking around like she owns the place despite not even being there legally (shes 20)
>She comes over to me, "hey anon, remember me?"
>"Of course i do" i say sort of nervoursly
>Cant really start convo out of intimidation so she takes control just to keep things smooth
>She wraps up convo with "We should hang out sometime"
>Add her on FB, she accepts
>Masturbate a few days later to the thought of being submissive to a girl who was once a neighborhood pest.

What do i do?
>>
File: Brat_Sparkle.gif (442 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
Brat_Sparkle.gif
442 KB, 400x425
damn..... is that her in the pic??
>>
>girl's over the height of 5'4

nuh uh, sorry, not interested
>>
>>29382307
No, but she looks alot like that.
>>
you should shoot her a pm saying you want to worship her, service her feet and clean her pooper. let her know you're interested.
>>
>>29382348
I wish it could be that easy.
>>
>>29382276
Damn, why boner.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.