[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a robot path on skyrim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
is there a robot path on skyrim
>>
Playing Oblivion or Morrowind

Skyrim was DESIGNED and MARKETED to modern normies, fuckhead
>>
File: boogieblue.jpg (79 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
boogieblue.jpg
79 KB, 480x480
>be robot
>play skyrim
>become hoarder
>constantly over encumbered
>have to go back home to put shit in chest every 10 minutes
>one day decide to declutter and sell all my shit
>shopkeeps have a limited amount of money
>would take years to sell everything
>turn game off
>sell xbox 360
>>
>>29382270
that doesn't mean you have to play like a scrub nerd, turn the difficulty up
>>
>>29382245
make a house on the house building dlc and just hunt shit to stock up and cut some wood for fire i guess. You will run out of things to do in 30 minutes tho unless you commit to staying low level and using some shitty starter weapon
>>
>>29382325

> damage sponge Bethesda difficulty

Stupidly difficult isn't difficult, it's just stupid.

I made a mod where I do 3x dam to enemies and enemies do 6x dam to me. I die faster than I would on legendary, and kill faster than I would on very easy. The game is so much better this way.
>>
>>29382403
>mod babby

it's always mustard shitters. every time

fucking gg you before you talk about anything being targeted to a certain audience, you cant even tell on your skill level so you cant even complain
>>
No, there's no robot path in Skyrim.

You have to actually stay outside and actively take on conflicts and interact with people.
>>
>>29382580
>you have to do this and this and this

but you literally dont
>>
>>29382270
Playing Oblivion at this very moment.

Got a Khajiit thief named Ch'ester Ch'eeto, shit's fun
>>
>>29382511

Sorry? Try getting 1 shotted by a bandit arrow (iron) at level 35 with heavy armor

Fuck off shills, Skyrim is unplayable without mods

Hitting the same thing for one hour and dodging just as much isn't skill
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.