[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A FUCKING MELTDOWN. >bought an xbox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1466312803553.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1830) Image search: [Google]
1466312803553.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1830
I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A FUCKING MELTDOWN.

>bought an xbox 360 (when I had friends this is what we played)
>bought a couple of old original xbox games (Spider-Man 2, Halo, Soul Caliber II) in addition to some 360 games (L4D1, Ultimate Alliance)
>get a great deal on the most recent 360 model
>came with a controller with a built-in rechargeable battery which was a nice bonus
>get home from the store to find the couple of games I got from amazon had arrived a day early
>exited about my day so far, everything going great
>hook up xbox, everything goes smooth as fuck
>system is like new
>pop-in Soul Caliber
>THIS IS AN ORIGINAL XBOX GAME AND AN UPDATE MAY BE REQUIRED AT THIS TIME. VISIT XBOX DOT COM SLASH GAMES FOR MORE DETAILS
>what
>do what the dumb thing says
>it says nothing, just which old xbox games are compatible with the 360 (Soul Caliber II is one of them)
>troubleshoot
>try to figure out the issue
>even went to /wsr/ but got hardly any help there
>I did get some replies, but everything they said to do I tried and it didn't work (I think many of them were talking out of their ass, but whatever)
>someone said that the newest 360 model dropped some of its backwards compatibility
>go back to gaymstop the next day and swap out my beautiful virtually new 360 for this clunky old shitty earlier model in the hope that I will at least be able to play the fucking games I want to play
>doesn't work, same fucking shit
>THIS GAME REQUIRES AND UPDATE, ETC.
>but there's no fucking way to update these games, no prompt, nothing to select from any menu on the entire system
>connect to the internet and get a system update, that does fucking nothing
>absolutely enraged
>FUCK IT FUCK THIS FUCK IT
>power off the cucks box and pop on a show I was watching to calm down
>the fucking last episode FOR NO REASON starts playing first in the playlist and spoils the whole thing

I've never been more angry in my life. Can someone help? Anyone else having a fucking meltdown? pls respond
>>
>>29382179
iirc you can contact microsoft and they'll send you all the system updates on a DVD and also the compatability updates for the game

sorry to hear about your terminal autism
>>
>manchild having temper tantrum about videogames
>>
Sauce on pic OP
>>
>>29382179
What's that hentai?
>>
>>29382179
Had this problem when I got the black Xbox 360, ended up having to download the update on a flashdrive and update from it.
>>
>>29382420
>>29382332
https://nhentai.net/g/77052/
Not OP. Found it on reverse image search.
>>
>>29382679
You are a cadillac among men
>>
>>29382179
>being a console shitter
this is the fate you deserve
>>
File: 022.jpg (129 KB, 503x462) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
129 KB, 503x462
>>29382179

>buy a 360
>to play original xbox games

Hey um OP, did you ever think to buy a fucking actual xbox on Ebay? They're like 40 dollars. You retarded shit.
>>
>last Episode first on Playlist
>ensuing rage

Kek'd heartily, thanks OP.
>>
IIRC I had to download an update file from the Xbox website to get it to work, but I'm not sure if that's just because I didn't have it connected to the internet at the time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.