[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy father's day r9k! Who /fatherless/ here? Just curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 0i37tKX.jpg (84 KB, 600x517) Image search: [Google]
0i37tKX.jpg
84 KB, 600x517
Happy father's day r9k!

Who /fatherless/ here?

Just curious as I notice a lot of robots and NEETS have no dads.
>>
Does "my father was emotionally abusive and wanted to see me sad constantly" count?
>>
>>29382100
My dad's dead. Go me.
>>
Dad never visit
rejected me for being a virgin.

Might die with that pain.
>>
My dad's wasn't in my life from when I was 4-17 to pursue life with another woman and his new daughter. I would always have to visit him at his shop, never the other way around. He catered exclusively to his new family while forgetting I existed

So it's been over 4 years maybe 5 so far since I even last made contact with him, and I actively reject any calls from him. I'm 24 now.
>>
File: 1452912333452.jpg (125 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
1452912333452.jpg
125 KB, 1102x967
>dad was actually a great father
>actually spanked me when I was being an autistic little shit
>taught me morals that I value deeply today
>him and my mom tried 15 years to have me and my brother
>he died of a brain tumor when I was 7
>denied chemo so he could spend more time with us instead of having to constantly do treatment at the hospital
He woud probably be deeply ashamed of me if he was still alive today.
>>
Me and my dad don't talk, my birthday was on the 15th and mom sent me a text saying happy birthday but not my dad
>>
File: i-cant-deal-with-this-feel.jpg (86 KB, 640x784) Image search: [Google]
i-cant-deal-with-this-feel.jpg
86 KB, 640x784
>dad bailed before I was born
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.