[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you want a crazy stalker gf? Anyone who has ever had a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: latest[1].png (193 KB, 322x466) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
193 KB, 322x466
Would you want a crazy stalker gf?

Anyone who has ever had a woman stalk them, what was it like?
>>
>>29381929
I don't know

I thought I wanted a clingy gf before I dated a borderline girl who completely fucked my shit up

Probably not.
>>
>>29381929
Probably not as I don't want to be killed from this crazy bitch being off her rocker
>>
I don't know if you would call this stalking
but her and her boyfriend can see every single post I make on 4chan,(not sure if it is just confined to 4chan) they have been doing so for 3 years.
I have just come to accept it, and could care less now.
>>
>>29381929
you don't want them, if you try to give them what they want they get even crazier, they stalk because they need the conflict to justify their compulsions, so at absolute best if you try to accept their "love" they tantrum violently once and go find another target or make your life such a hell you fight back again and they can go back to "winning your love"
>>
>>29382056
>but her and her boyfriend can see every single post I make on 4chan

How?
>>
I've had a girl steal my credit card details, hound me on every social media site, turn up to my place of work, threaten my sisters, and eventually turn up at my house with a knife. This was over the course of 2 and a half years.

The police (britfag) wouldn't do anything because she was 5'2 and very cute, and I'm 6'4, they thought it was a joke. I literally moved to another country and cut contact with my family and friends to get away from her. I've not even thought about a relationship since, it has really put me off even socializing and sent my paranoia into outer space.
>>
>>29382101
I have no idea
they are prob reading this

fuck off fags

the worst part is that they know the threads I like to frequent, the boards I post in, the dank memes I spout, I have tried getting a new provider IP, but is futile, I would have to pretend to be someone else entirely.

>>29382058
pretty much this.
>>
>>29382253
Why not use a vpn..?
>>
>>29382344
would that work?
can I still post using a vpn?
I was under the impression that 4chan did not allow that
>>
>>29382253
Oh, you're paranoid schizophrenic.
>>
>>29382357
I think it depends on the company. I'm not sure though. But if it did work, they'd lose track of you because you'd be posting from a german IP or a french IP or something. You get the idea.
>>
>>29382253
Hello schizo
>>
>>29382253
what the fuck would even make you think this
>>
>>29381929
ha, that's not a stalker girl
that's a run your life kind of girl
and that's okay
>>
>>29381964
you realize "borderline" is just an excuse for women to act like turbocunts and get away with it, right?

don't let some made up mental illness excuse her behavior
>>
It's annoying and only a little bit flattering that someone thinks about you that much. But mostly annoying.
If they see you interacting with another female there is a good chance they will go off on the other girl in a crazy psychotic way

for example in my personal experience :

"X is mine we are going to get married you are just a nobody to him"

Just to try to fuck us up

Yeah mostly annoying when they keep coming up in your life when you were like really I thought this shit was over. They also try to manipulate you to come back into your life "as just friends" but then lose their shit if you interact with another girl as stated above.
>>
>>29382056
it's COULDN'T CARE LESS you fucking autist
>>
>>29381929
it was really bad
not cute
>>
>>29382357
>what is 160/20 chan
>>
>>29382520
>>29382413
>>29382460
hello darkness my old friend

oreganocunt
>>
>>29382515
>if they see you interacting with another female there is a good chance they will go off on the other girl in a crazy psychotic way
you say that like it's a bad thing

though i guess it kind of is in real life
>>
>>29382591
No it's pretty bad if you're trying to get laid by another girl after the relationship and an ex goes psychotic on her. Doesn't really make a good impression and it is bullshit trying to explain why they're psychotic (you can't explain). This is a full year after breaking up so I consider this stalking
>>
>>29382591
yeah it's nothing like your chinese cartoons, please note, most of those shows are made by autists who have never experienced a real romantic relationship themselves.
>>
>>29382591
If you're active on social media and she is able to view it then she will absolutely lose her stalker mind and it's annoying to have it pop up every few months because she won't leave you alone. It's also bull shit to go private / not use social media just because she will stalk you

Annoying and not cute.

>Tries every possible way to get in touch with you until you respond
>Psychologically tries to manipulate you into coming back to her
>Verbally abuses you when it doesn't go her way

Not fun trying to cut that out of your life but I am definitely responsible
>>
For me it was a mix of pretty nice/flattering and annoying/creepy. Drama's fun so I got a kick out of it when it happened but then i got tired of it lmao

One time an ex gf who I broke up with because she moved but still wanted to stay together got pretty peeved when she heard I'd been seeing another girl and she told me she was coming through to "talk" with me or the other girl.

I got a text from a friend saying they saw her on campus during school and we spent the whole day avoiding her, it was kinda fun. After school a friend told me that she was legit looking for me I got pretty spooked 2bh

I got caught eventually lmao but that whole day was lit
>>
File: 3926847.jpg (23 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
3926847.jpg
23 KB, 225x350
>>29382644
>>29382674
>>29382701
guess what fuckboogers?
if you've had this much attention and presumably sex from a woman, you're in the wrong place, and you've really gotta leave.

honestly this girl(s) sounds kinda like my mom. i could deal with her shit infinitely better than you could.

i'm better looking than you are, too.
>>
>>29383022
Yet you don't have a girlfriend do you? And you're talking shit for what reason exactly ? Go and find a psychotic girlfriend and deal with it and tell me it's enjoyable.
>>
Anon. I want a crazy stalker GF.

Drink Jager with me.

#yoloswag
>>
YES PLEASE
I want a clingy, affectionate gf who is obsessed with me.
I've wanted this for a long time now.
People who've had gfs like this and complain and break up with their gfs don't understand what it's like to have such a lack of affection. I just want a gf to cuddle and kiss, a gf who will be clingy and needy, as obsessed with me as I'm obsessed with her.
Please God let me find a girl like this, or rather let a girl like this find me.
>>
File: 324692837.png (557 KB, 852x716) Image search: [Google]
324692837.png
557 KB, 852x716
>>29383073
>assblasted beta
talking shit is really fun
insanity is fun too

the only "wrong" in this world is weakness
>>
>>29381929
If that would mean there's 0 chance of her ever cheating on me then yes, definitely.
>>
>>29383199
>people who've had gfs like this and complain and break up with their gfs don't understand
>let a girl like this find me

finally, another robot
>>
>>29382591
being stalked by a girl sounds great because you never get any female attention but in reality any man that gets stalked has no problem getting plenty of pussy so to them is a pain in the ass
>>
>>29381929

felt sick to my stomach because she liked me for all the wrong reasons
>>
so who is the pretty lady in your picture op?
>>
>>29383224
you have plenty of weakness in the head tho
>>
>>29383315
reverse image search desu
>>
File: 92346827.png (356 KB, 975x705) Image search: [Google]
92346827.png
356 KB, 975x705
>>29383331
where's the weakness?

the head is a great and subjective place
>>
>>29381929

I was stalked by an older woman once, she worked at the same company I did and would talk to me whenever I saw her. She'd also rub her arm against me and do creepy shit like ask really personal questions. She even managed to get my phone number somehow and called me up after I had moved on from that company.

She wasn't attractive and she creeped me out. When she called me I was kind of upset, but I realized she was the only person who ever talked to me and decided to give things a shot with her. It was a low point in my life and I had no friends, no gf, I was extremely lonely and desperate for someone I could talk to.

We dated for about a year and a half. I have mixed feelings on it all.
>>
>>29383301
Explain anon? I'm curious, what were the reasons for which she liked you?
>>
>>29383696
probably because women are vapid and selfish cunts who are only concerned with physical appearances and social status

most of us are only marginally better
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.