[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>could have been born a girl >could have had a easy but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1464767209627.jpg (258 KB, 1500x1118) Image search: [Google]
1464767209627.jpg
258 KB, 1500x1118
>could have been born a girl
>could have had a easy but fun life full of adventure, self exploration and excitement
>could have settled down and become the perfect wife
>could have experienced the joy of bringing new life into this world
>instead be born a below average male with no redeeming features or qualities
>be good at nothing
>doomed to live a life of loneliness
never even had a fucking chance
>>
I know how you feel. This is why I'm going to replace 90% of my body with machinery in a decade or so.
>>
If you lost genetic lottery as a girl, you pretty much lost your life. No matter how hard do you workout, you can't change your face without spending tons of shekels and risks(incompetent surgeon, etc.).
One way out is to find a beta, but...
>>
File: 1466255591595.png (444 KB, 1139x358) Image search: [Google]
1466255591595.png
444 KB, 1139x358
>>29381920

Pic related would be your life, anon

Oregano
>>
>>29381920
Why would you rather be born an attractive female than an attractive male?
>>
>>29382155
I'd be a pure waifu
>>
>>29382400
Because life as a woman is more fun
You get to wear cute clothes and sex as a woman is more enjoyable. Stronger orgasms and clit has twice as many nerves as a penis
>>
>you will never be a cute girl who is young forever, with the mind of a clever and outgoing man
Just.
>>
>>29382155
he would probably get away with it though
>>
>>29382451
Wearing cute clothes doesnt sound enjoyable to me. Not to mention there are plenty of girls who go through a dull existence.
>>
>could have been born a boy
>could have had a easy but fun life full of adventure, self exploration and excitement
>instead be born a below average female with no redeeming features or qualities
>be good at nothing
>doomed to live a life of loneliness
never even had a fucking chance
>>
File: 1445352789155.gif (27 KB, 480x416) Image search: [Google]
1445352789155.gif
27 KB, 480x416
>>29383182
>you will never be a housewife raising kids in the 80s and 90s with a nice husband that makes 80k
>you will never race your son in mario kart, then make him lunch
>if you were his father, you'd be at work all day
>>
>>29383219
unless you're in some 3rd world mud hole then fuck off

them 3rd worldies be pretty qt but always insecure
>>
>>29383398
You fuck off first with your muh grass is greener bullshit
>>
>>29383411
Are you a 3rd world qt though?

Wana mate?
>>
>could have been born a girl
>born a hopeless beta male instead
why is the demiurge so cruel?
>>
>>29381920
does r9k hate women or just want to be them?
>>
>>29383411
women live life on easymode don't even try to deny it
every ugly male here would kill to live as a "below average" female. as if every female wasn't automatically desirable. get a fucking clue.
>>
>>29384949
Nice shitpost you fucking memer
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.