[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest High School fuck up with a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I would have literally lost my virginity if not for a cop in HS. Just fumlf.

>lonely as shit
>no friends
>suddenly hot asian invites me over to her house with one other guy and one other girl
>2v2
>asian and I alone in house, other 2 go outside and drink
>asian drinking but I say no
>neighbors complain, cops come and arrest both kids for drinking outside
>cop rings doorbell
>"can i come inside"
>know to never give cops the ok into the house and always speak to them outside
>let her do the talking as I pussy away
>cop asks have we drank anything
>"I havent sir but there was drinking" I speak up
>he asks to search her house and in my head i say "No, no no" but I dont say anything, Asian is scared and says ok.
>he breathalyzes everyone and im the only sober one and they all got arrested
>tfw i never got invited back and I could have been a hero that saves the day and gets laid by hot asian
>>
>>29381897
That story pissed me off in many ways.
>>
>Get invited to a Christmas party by an old female friend
>She's tipsy and flirting with me
>This was my first time ever drinking
>Take many shots of liquor to impress people, assume I won't get that drunk, at one point chug a full solo cup of rum
>Talking to her about whatever
>Projectile vomit in the middle of a sentence
>Fall over and hit my head on a table
>Wake up in her front yard with total memory loss
Apparently I displayed multiple symptoms of alcohol poisoning but they just dragged me outside because they didn't want to deal with me. I apologized profusely to her but she wasn't having any of it. Haven't drank since.
>>
>>29381971
Lol that's not bad - thats the fun of High school parties!
>>
I went to a party where my girlfriend promised to suck my dick (we were 13) but she got dp'd be two 18 year old chads and I saw it
>>
>no friends
>invited to an asian's house

What?
Were you walking on the sidewalk and a complete stranger called you over?
>>
>>29382157
I talked to her once and she somehow got my # and randomly texted me one night, Not kidding

last ineraction ive had with a girl in awhilleeeeee
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.