[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's at least 5 other chans with better robot boards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 4chan r9k.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4chan r9k.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
There's at least 5 other chans with better robot boards than 4chan.

The only posters who stay here are shitposters & teenagers who literally can't find them.
>>
>>29381350
are they all english? i only know 2 of what you're referring to.
>>
File: 1466051797225.jpg (1 MB, 2244x2000) Image search: [Google]
1466051797225.jpg
1 MB, 2244x2000
>>29381350
>divide and conquer tactic

nice try reddit
seepicrelated famalam
>>
>>29381350
Help out somebody who can't find them?
>>
>>29381389
don't listen to this faggot, see >>29381382

they are trying to destory R9K and turn it into a normie-haven
>>
>>29381350
hello wizard, still enjoying never coming back to 4chan i see
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
SAGE
>>
>>29381418
You're terribly mistaken if you think I care enough about r9k anymore to 'raid' it, and I guarantee you weren't even here on pre-deletion r9k if you think there's anything left here to ruin.

This was my homeboard back when it was created in 2008. I spent more time on r9k than anywhere else on the internet up until 2012. I had tons of good memories of this board. But r9k since then is not the same board I cherished. It's neo-/b/. The Ellis Island of 4chan where teenagers make their landing and learn to spout memes and shitpost. Ruined by influxes of new posters (of which you were undoubtedly a part of) who cared more about spouting memes and treating r9k their own personal chatroom than upholding board quality and self-moderating cancerous aspects.

I only made this thread because there are still posters here who deserve a better board. You can fucking keep this cancerous husk of a board. It already died to me years ago.
>>
>>29381711
Thanks man, I been searching
>>
>>29381350
>5

I think I've only been to two so far excluding this one. The main reason why I come here is the faster response time. A small sacrifice of quality, but I need that quick (you), ya know?
>>
>>29381350
They're all too slow moving. Show me a robot board that moves as fast as this one and I'll gladly go there
>>
>>29381350
Wizchan, normies literally get banned for talking about gfs
>>
>>29382083
Wiz,8,Lain,uboa, & one that I can't speak aloud for fear attracting the wrong crowd.
>>
>>29382240
freech is filled with scum and buffaloes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.