[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no friends here in Portland town I'm going to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1443500910036.jpg (599 KB, 1043x892) Image search: [Google]
1443500910036.jpg
599 KB, 1043x892
I have no friends here in Portland town
I'm going to get really blazed and bike around
Will post results
In the meantime suggest things to do while I'm out and about will try to complete requests within reason
>>
hey man i live here too and i love riding my bike high af at night. barely any cars and there's a bike lane on every street

i'm moving in 3 months for school after living here my whole life im gonna miss it
>>
>not fucking portland trannies

what are you doing son?
>>
>>29381304
not getting aids
portland is a hub for degeneracy
>>
Take pic of bike
>>
>>29381336
Shit you gunnar run me over or steal my bike family
>>29381298
Any suggestions mate, literally know zero people
>>
i took the train through portland and i can safely say its the most fucked up city on the west coast, and i only spent a few hours there.

i'd visited before but only stayed at a nice hotel, a brief stay in the train station, a walk around town, and the view from the train window...

first of all five seconds after i get off the train and start to walk around town to get food, i get a homeless black guy start asking me questions, he's polite and earnest so i tell him i just got off the train, his next question is if i want to buy some crystal meth. i politely tell him no and walk the other direction because apparently i made a wrong fucking turn at the government train station downtown.

as i'm walking away another huge black guy asks if he can ask me some questions, he's standing at the bus stop. i'm a big guy, over 6 feet but this nig was huge. i had learned my lesson and i walk away. he goes "is it because i'm black?" this shit actually happened it seemed like a fucking television show it was so fucking surreal.

anyways i try to go to the first sandwich shop i see but everything is a fucking pork sandwich and it was run by ugly hipsters and smelled like a hog slaughter so i passed up, it had good review from all the indie magazines posted on the doors, gross.

i eventually got some 5/10 mexican tacos at a taco stand, they weren't bad but nothing special, and the walk there i saw more beggars and prostitutes than actual people going to work, and this was downtown portland in daylight. there was also dog shit on the ground. the streets were so fucking empty and the buildings so tall it was crazy i'm telling you.

then on the train ride from my window, tents. so many fucking people living in tents you would not believe. portland oregon is the armpit of the west coast, shit is bad there.
>>
>>29381485
there's a lot of concerts if that's you're thing, idk a lot about club scenes or anything like that, veeeery cheap weed and dispensaries on every corner, good food. sw portland is cool because that's where most of the uni kids are for psu, i'm assuming you're around that age. people are pretty open to meeting people here.
>>29381539
yeah hipsters and methheads are quite common, mainly downtown though. downtown's a shit hole and so is most of north portland. it's better where i live in southeast.
>>
Why the fuck don't these normalfag threads fuck off to adv?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.