[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's it like to be in ananime club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
what's it like to be in ananime club
>>
It's like /a/ except the autism isn't pretend
>>
File: 1451885053218.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451885053218.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
nuff said son
>>
>>29381193
Fuck I know what con that is too.
>>
I was part of an anime club in highschool. I never watched anime at the time and just joined for laughs. Surprisingly enough, there was very little anime going on. We ended up just playing fighting games a lot and regularly had tourneys. One time I won a bet and got an OK Computer CD out of it. It was a lot of fun.
>>
Anime club in high school is usually cringe central. Anime club in university can be pretty chill if you go to a decent school.
>>
>>29381060

Are there REALLY guys who wear fedoras unironically these days?

I figure if theyre doing it, its out of some misguided sense of "standing up to the norm" and "being yourself" or some bullshit. Instead it's just as awkward and weird and cringey as if you were publicly walking around wearing a barney onesie and clutching a teddy bear.
>>
>tfw you will never have nerdy friends
>tfw you will never have friends period
>>
University anime society here.
Its the only thing that keeps me going, its not a big group of people, but we meet up, watch about 6 episodes of our current viewing and then go to have a drink and chat at a quiet bar.
Very little autism in this group, no narutards or anything.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDFaNTr44lE

relevant and extremely disturbing
>>
they still have social cliques in them

a lot of them are also pretty narcissistic
>>
>>29381087
this.. my anime club has like 5 people that browse 4chan and they're all insufferable as fuck. And it won't change because they'll just attract more people like them
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.