[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a bad person for rejecting a mtf transgender? I was on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: 1462513826519.jpg (4 KB, 214x194) Image search: [Google]
1462513826519.jpg
4 KB, 214x194
Am I a bad person for rejecting a mtf transgender?

I was on tinder and I matched with one then found out they had a dick and said I wasn't interested. Then they called me a homophobe and said I deserved to die. I asked a girl I know what she thinks and she said it was ''transphobic'' and I was in the wrong. Wtf do people normally think like this
>>
>>29381029
what is virtue signaling
>>
If you don't suck his dick you're trans phobic. You wouldn't want that would you? Current year and all
>>
>>29381029
you aren't required to do anything with someone you aren't attracted to, him and that girl are fucktards.
>>
Are you sexually attracted to biological males? How you answer this provides the answer to weather or not you are trans-phobic.

People have a right to fuck or deny anyone they want.
>>
>>29381029

Use their absence of logic against them. If the girl you talked to is attractive, say you want sex.

If and when she refuses, use the rhetoric "You're [x] shaming me and being extremely heterophobic".
>>
>>29381092
well thank god
yeah the girl was a typical lib who shares occupy democrats/tumblr shit on fb all day but she's also the only girl i'm kinda friends with so glad to know this isn't the majority opinion now
>>29381086
i mean you never know with these progressive fucks
>>
>>29381029
>hetero males are the devil!
>why won't they have sex with meeee!
tranny logic.
>>
>>29381098
Get off my board labia
>>
If you aren't attracted to someone you have no obligation to be involved romantically with them.
>>
>>29381029
you did nothing wrong. she was an sjw faggot.
t. transgirl
>>
If not wanting to have sex with someone is one of them "isms", does that mean gays are heterophobic?
>>
No of course not. Hetrosexual women will reject men for not being tall enough or having a big dick, and will scream about rape culture. Don't let these same women tell you that you're obligated to fuck a man in a dress.
>>
>>29381029
Nope. Your straight, why would you want someone with a dick?
>>
>>29381255
nah tumblr would just say they're privileged and phobia equals prejudice plus power or something
>>
>>29381029
but she is a girl anon, are you stupid? gender isnt phisical but she also went ahead and changed her body too so that makes her a double girl i guess which is one more than biological girls. What more do you want? do you expect me to belive that you are not attracted to her based on her sex? look at her, she has tits. Do you have any idea hoe expensive those tita where?
>>
Not dating a trans girl because you dont find her attractive (yes, genitals included) isnt transphobia. Not dating a trans girl because "but if I touch ur dik das gay" is homophobic and slightly transphobic (shes not a man, afterall, so its not gay really). Being attracted to her and not dating her because "she used to be a man" is just transphobia

Not sure why you passed up the chance to be with a qt dickgirl but eh its your loss
>>
>>29381029
No, there's nothing wrong with being attracted to trans people but at the same time it's fine if you aren't. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a bigot and wants to treat trans people like babies because they think they're being tolerant and progressive.

You're attracted to what you're attracted to, it's not racist or phobic to not find something attractive.

It's like fat people saying they're beautiful and that it's society's fault for fat people being unhealthy.
>>
>>29381399
but homosexuality works on a deeper level, hence why you are born gay. hen you look at a trans girl you may nottice her masculine features suchas jaw line, hand size, hight, etc and get attracted to that, being tran isnt a sexual orientation
>>
>>29381029
Christ, I would've smacked your friend upside the head for being so stupid.
>>
>>29381399
You sound exactly like my friend.
>>
>>29381029
>Am I a bad person for rejecting a mtf transgender?
No. Just a sane person.
>>
>>29381029
She just can't handle being rejected. If you are polite and not a dick about it, it shouldn't matter.
T.trap
>>
>>29381668
somehow i dobut it, better to rip the band aid and dealing with a couple insults than having a trap chasing you and telling who knows what to your family and friends.
Just off the bat everyone should add sorry, no trans in the profile as a defencive meassure
>>
Maybe you just don't like dick, like some people just don't like pickles on their sandwiches. You like your dick, but you don't enjoy other peoples dicks.
>>
>>29381668
Traps and trannies are two waaaay different things amigo.
>>
>>29381029
I'd guess that the subset of enlightened progressives who aren't total morons would say that you have every right to not find someone attractive, and not want to date them.
However, even some of this subset might say that if you specifically choose not to date them *because* they're transgender, then you're approaching the "problematic," if not downright transphobic - that is, your rejection isn't problematic per se, but the motivations behind it are a problem.
Of course, the really sensible and non-moronic progressives would say sure, you don't have to be into trans people, no problem.
>>
File: 1277272413778.png (2 KB, 247x190) Image search: [Google]
1277272413778.png
2 KB, 247x190
>>29381812
>sensible and non-moronic progressives
>>
>>29381812
>problematic
there is something i never understand about how they use tis word, when you say problematic, problematic to who do you mean?
>>
>>29381537
Not all trans women have male secondary sexual characteristics, we kinda try not to as best we can, even to the point of having surgery. Hell, some cis males arent even born with many male secondary sexual characteristics. Your argument doesn't really make sense, I was saying that if you like a girl and you like her dick, that isnt gay, and that to freak out over "oh but two dicks means thats gay and thats bad" is both transphobic and homophobic because 1. Its not gay because shes got a female brain structure and 2. Even if it was theres nothing wrong with being gay.
>>
File: 1465087187261.png (73 KB, 302x497) Image search: [Google]
1465087187261.png
73 KB, 302x497
>>29381029
THAT IS how normies think nowadays.
fuck liberals
fuck SJWs

MtFs are mentally ill faggots who will ultimately end up killing themselves by the age of 30 when they realize, by hormones or surgery or not, that you CANNOT alter your bodies bone structure

male bone structure is very distinguishable the more you age. they become completely unfuckable and are doomed to die alone.

why do you think trannies have such a high suicide rate?
not to mention
>hormones and chemical changes in the brain that are wired from birth become fucked up--->greater mental instability
>greater health risks especially cancer due to increase in estrogen
>trying to undo thousands of years of evolution and not expecting side-effects

literal freaks of nature.
>>
>>29381812
I hate words like transphobia or homophobia. Phobia is an irrational fear. This is just a person that has a sexual preference for someone who was never a male. They probably don't care if the person is trans-gendered in any other situation. It isn't like he is suddenly cowering from this situation or getting dizzy and light headed.

A person who has "transphobia" or "homophobia" will probably react radically different than from someone who has a phobia of spiders or vertigo.
>>
>>29381986
homosexual men are attracted to dicks tho. By definition one can not be only heterosexual and be attracted to penis at the same time its a logical imposibility, by the way its called sexuality because it has to do with the sex not gender
>>
>>29381986
also there is no consistent proof of female brtain and if there is its clearly not important enough to make everyone transitioning get tested and i mean full brain scan not psych test
>>
>>29381029
keep doing it but tell them to kill themselves doing it
we need less fags on this planet OP , kill them one at a time
>>
>>29381029
mtf transgender is genetically male

you're fucking a male with cosmetic surgery/hormone treatment to make him appear more like a female, and that's only if fully transitioned

I'm not a homosexual so I don't want to fuck people of the same gender. this is too hard to understand for SJW types.
>>
They can't tell you beforehand, otherwise you're a filthy chaser !111!!!11

I fucking hate these stuck up mtf, if someone wants to fuck an mtf they're a chaser, if someone doesn't they're transphobic.
>>
>>29382222
nice fathers quads anon
trans just fuck other trans most of the time, they dont even like it but somehow think it mkes them look more like real women.
Ke at them saying that they have female brain s but dating the is awesome because they think like a man tho, i never hears one honest thing come out of their mouths
>>
>>29381986

>liking dicks isn't gay

When is this meme going to die? You're on faggot central; why are you so worried about admitting your enjoyment of dicks is very gay?
>>
We're living in truly satanic times, anon.
>>
>>29381029
Sounds like you should move out of there to some sane place.
>>
>>29381115
underrated

if more people used SJWs' own character assassination tactics against them then they would have to conjure up an actual argument rather than slandering their opponents' argument(s)

imagine if more people used the following terms:

christianophob/ia/bic/e
judaiaphob/ia/bic/e
heterophob/ia/bic/e
anglophob/ia/bic/e
caucasiophob/ia/bic/e
cisphob/ia/ic/e

I'm sure there are plenty more to think up. I wish everybody began using these regularly to the point that SJWs' often empty accusations look even stupider than they already do
>>
>>29382707
>judaiaphob/ia/bic/e
They already do, it's call Anti-Semitic
>>
File: 1465782580011.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1465782580011.png
141 KB, 439x290
>>29381399
ITS DARK AND HELL IS HOT
Blox
>>
>>29381029

How easy is it to find a mtf on Tinder? Thinking about trying this.
>>
>>29381986
Fucking a man in the ass is gay even if that man is wearing a dress. All this delusion Jesus Christ.
>>
File: God Hides In Heaven.png (212 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
God Hides In Heaven.png
212 KB, 500x469
>>29381668
>She

nice meme
>>
>>29381029
You're not wrong, they're brain washed. It's normal to want to reproduce. She just wants you to be another male peon for when women hold all positions of power in the future.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.