[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm free. I don't desire having a significant other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: scrooge.jpg (20 KB, 512x463) Image search: [Google]
scrooge.jpg
20 KB, 512x463
I'm free.

I don't desire having a significant other in my life. I don't even have much, if any, desire for sex at all, ever again.

27 year old male here. I'm all alone, and I'm absolutely okay with it. Pretty happy, in fact.

>be me
>be ronerey on a Friday night
>decide to text a female friend about how I can't relate to neighbors and the parties they're currently having
>she immediately calls, crying, is hours away from town; apparently she went to celebrate her boyfriends birthday, but he called and yelled at her for God knows why, and it resulted in her breaking up with him
>A lot of misc. shit's been going on in her life, this was the last thing she needed to happen
>she's drunk off her ass but experienced enough to drive home inebriated
>I pass out because it's past midnight and I'm sleep deprived
>I wake up in the morning and text her, she got home save but wants someone to just be around so she isn't alone
>I swing by her place
>some other dude that's 20's there, another friend of hers
>I figure maybe she needs a little TLC, invite them both to lunch
>we go out, have a good time at Crackerbarrel
>We start heading back
>I notice my car's full of some kind of smoke all of a sudden
>faggot 20 year old is vaping
>"Oh uh, do you mind if I vape in your car?"
>thanksforaskingfirst.jpg
>I figure whatever, it's not cigarette smoke, let it slide
>friend-who-is-a-lady criticizing my driving
>makes snide comments about it, and how I seem to be a kissless virgin loser
>I remain an emotionless robot for the remainder of the ride
>"Why are you so quiet all of a sudden anon?"
>we get back, tell em thanks for coming out, I got stuff to do today so I gotta go

Granted that I'm a bad driver, but...and this is gonna make me sound like a huge pussy, but...man. The sheer insensitivity cut really deep. I don't think she even realized I was mad.

Whether you're disgusted by me or can relate to my experience, thanks for letting me vent.
>>
>>29381026
shoulda given him a new septim piercing with that vape
>>
>>29381026
>be ronerey on a Friday night
>decide to text a female friend about how I can't relate to neighbors and the parties they're currently having

There's your mistake, should've just immersed yourself in some solitary task instead.
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (14 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
14 KB, 300x358
A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.