[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I no-showed work today and there's a message on my phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: great thinker.jpg (122 KB, 800x1051) Image search: [Google]
great thinker.jpg
122 KB, 800x1051
I no-showed work today and there's a message on my phone that I'm afraid to listen to
>>
Take a deep breath and just listen to the damn thing, you know you'll need to eventually.

I'll be ITT a bit to guide you through the panic.
>>
File: taoes.jpg (43 KB, 309x475) Image search: [Google]
taoes.jpg
43 KB, 309x475
pull yourself together op. that was a pretty fucked up thing you did.
>>
Well, you better kill yourself before they send you another
>>
listen to it and tell us what it said.

It may be your manager wondering where you are and asking you to come in tomorrow or whenever you're scheduled next or to call them back or that you're fired. So you have 33% chance being fucked, 66% chance that your manager is probably just wanting to know where the fuck you were.
>>
tell them you were in hospital
>>
Are a child? Are you unable to call in and just say you aren't feeling well, that you must have eaten some bad shrimp last night?
That's seriously all it takes for most people to get a day off work if you don't abuse it
>>
>>29381005
Next time call in and say you have diarrhea
>>
>>29381005
tell them you are sorry and didn't realize you were scheduled

also say that you were babysitting for your wife's son
>>
>>29381005
I used to do that all the time, i got away with a ridiculous amount of shit because they thought i would kill them if i got reprimanded
>>
>>29381097
this, I want to know what the message was OP
>>
whats it say bitch
>>
please op we're here for you <3

also bump
>>
you are fired nigga
>>
>>29381005
congrats on the self sabatoge , who needs a job/money/food . just livin that meme dream
>>
>>29381991
maybe not, where I work they said they will fire you after 2 or 3 no shows
>>
File: 1462383335402.png (65 KB, 785x644) Image search: [Google]
1462383335402.png
65 KB, 785x644
>stop showing up to work
>manager send text messages
>"i really really value you"
>"as worker and as human bean"
>very badly need the job
>self destruct into NEET

get fucked normies
hope you like the overtime KEK
>>
>>29382110
you work at a really shitty company
>>
>>29382667
I do, but I have a feeling OP doesn't work a big boy stem job with high standards, other wise he would be responsible enough not to do a no show
>>
It's it's your first time, most likely a warning. Otherwise you either getting discipline or fired
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.