[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /monster/ here? >be me, fat neckbeard 26 year old neet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 76689785443567890.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1276) Image search: [Google]
76689785443567890.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1276
Who /monster/ here?

>be me, fat neckbeard 26 year old neet
>playing war thunder at 2am
>losing due to soviet basis and letting the world know
>mom comes in to tell me to keep it down because she is trying to sleep for work in the morning
>the distraction causes me to get pilot sniped
>YOU FUCKING FAT SOW
>calm down anon, its just a game
>see red
>get up and hit her with my tard strength a couple times
>she starts crying and runs off, saying that this was the final straw and that she's kicking me out in the morning.
>get out my shotgun out that she absolutely hates. I keep it locked up with the key on me at all times so that way she can't get rid of it while I'm sleeping.
>tell her I'm going to call the cops on myself and commit suicide by cop if she was going to do that.
>she backs down and goes back to bed
>woke up to a plate of tendies this morning with a note apologizing for interrupting my game time.
>shit on her bed while she was at work just to be sure.
>>
File: 1429852749852.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1429852749852.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>29380934
simply DEVILISH my good sir

well done for putting that WHORE in her fuckign place
>>
File: ThreeWieners.png (223 KB, 278x316) Image search: [Google]
ThreeWieners.png
223 KB, 278x316
>>29380934
>posting edgy fantasies on 4chan because mommy made you turn off your game
how cute ;3
>>
What the fuck? Why can't you just be nice to your own mother
>>
>>29381047
Why can't she not take the fucking modem when I'm trying to PvP??
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.