[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf works double the time I work >I make double what she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: saffsafsdf.jpg (21 KB, 598x316) Image search: [Google]
saffsafsdf.jpg
21 KB, 598x316
>gf works double the time I work
>I make double what she makes an hour
>always too tired to go out and do things with me
>70% of the time I'm home alone doing fucking nothing all day
>just want to fuck
>she's too tired from long day at work
>been using tinder, just collecting matches to feed my ego, never really talked to anyone
>very tempted to just start fucking random girls since there's virtually no way she'd find out if I fuck them at their house instead of bringing them to our apartment

What exactly is so inherently wrong about cheating? I fucking hate this life. I love my gf but this workaholic shit is so fucking gay. I want to spend more time with her.
>>
>>29380822
i don't think their is anything wrong with cheating necessarily...it indicates there is something serious wrong in the relationship you are in I think..

I don't know what to fucking do..I love my gf but she is emotionally abusive..and I need to let her go, but I can't there willl be a void left behind
>>
>>29380822
Just ask her to lay on the bed upside down so you can relieve yourself
>>
>>29380956
im not trying to piss on people im trying to fuck
>>
>>29380822
Fuck off to adv normalfag
>>
be glad you have literally any time whatsoever that you look forward to you fucking faggot

if you were born a chick you'd be one of those pieces of worthless garbage that marries a soldier and fucks tyrone a month into his first deployment
>>
>>29380822
>i don't think their is anything wrong with cheating necessarily
KILL YOURSELF

It's absolutely disgusting. You are being no better than a Stacey right now. They all have their reason to cheat too (even if they're silly and don't make sense); some of their needs were being unfulfilled somehow.

The problem is the LYING. Opening the relationship might be a good thing in certain cases but you have to talk about it.
>>
>>29381027
>>29380909
Was meant for you, you sack of shit.
>>
>>29381023
>go to school
>get my degree
>get a good paying job so I don't have to work ridiculous hours to make ends meet
>now that I have free time and money, I want someone to enjoy it with
>somehow this makes me the equivalent of some slut who'd marry a soldier and fuck niggers

k
>>
>>29381107
Yeah. You're a piece of shit all the same. Doesn't matter how much "better" you are. Cheating is cheating.

We're not hypocrites. We hate women for being unfaithful but we don't support men doing the same fucking thing.

Just don't do it... there's so much of it already right now. It's so depressing. Don't give in.

Talk about it with her. Tell her what you want to do. Tell her you need it. If you have to lose her over it, then so be it. It's the right thing to do. I don't know if there's a good way to bring this up, but figure one out, smarty pants.
>>
>>29381027
I can tell your mad, maybe chill bro. You just told someone to kill themselves for sleeping with someone.

lying? bro, rather than rub it in her face she might commit suicide if I did that? I didn't mean cheating like stacy and chad do it. I meant cheating when it just fucking happens. And dont say it doesn't just happen because it fucking does you neckbeard white knight tumblrfag There is a reason it happens and there is a severe problem in the relationship and you need to end it.

youre out of your depth. real it back in and lock up that damn anger you neckbeard.
>>
>>29381371
faggot neckbeard have fun never getting a gf
>>
>>29380822
hahahahaha I hope women are enjoying dating cheating asshole chads. they could have a loyal robot but no they rather chance chads.
>>
>>29380822
If you love your gf, don't cheat

1) why can't she work less or you work more?
2) tell her you need sex and that you never see her and what can be done about it. (Open relationship, planned sex, job adjustments)
3) if she's emotionally abusive, Google and youtube that shit, what she does, figure out if she fits any personality disorders so you can understand her behavior, and find the support and actual reality of her abusive ways so you can leave.
GET A THERAPIST who is more like a psychiatrist. They understand structures the best. Low end therapists are just basic humans who want to help.
4) do a conditional break up with terms for reuniting if x, c, or f are met, so you guys can be happy.
Some people just don't have the time got a relationship.
>>
>>29380822
literally woman logic
fucking kill yourself right now, you are a new level of scum
>>
>>29381488
>>29381513
No. You end the relationship before cheating, or you're shit. Talk about it and tell the truth. This is basic human decency.
Seriously, kill yourself because you're shit. I can be a neckbeard all you want, I'll still tell you you need to fucking die.
WTF are you even doing on this board, Chad? GTFO.
>>
>>29381764
Lol, okay,anyway I'm running out of time, I need to go Fuck that bitch youre orbiting then go back home and cuddle with my overly attached gf
>>
>>29382411
Heh, never been orbiting; the Internet warned me against it.
If she's so attached, don't lie to her like that. She probably trusts you.
>>
>>29382531
Bro youre out of your depth, you have no idea what emotionally fucked people do to each other. Literally the only way I got out of the loop was after I cheated and saw what an abusive fucked realationship I was in. This girl destroyed all my shorts and pants because I left the room during a fight. This girl roofied herself because we got into a fight then can't remember if she got raped. This girl told me to kill myself when I told her I was scared tripping on acid. This girl hasbeat the shit out of me when I'm sleeping. This girl knows how to make me feel bad by getting in my face when I'm drunk as Fuck and literally trying to fight me till I snap so I feel like the bad person. This girl always says sorry and we make up. I was thinking about marrying this girl at one point..I still sometimes feel like leaving her isn't the right thing because when we aren't fghting I feel like when I'm with her verything will be ok.

You have no idea what this relationship does to somebody over years bro.
>>
>>29382658
Oh and you don't even know about the fucking passive aggressive random comments when I'm just doing nice things for her.
>>
>>29382658
Roofied herself then went out with fucking chad when I warned her not to* I warned her he just wanted to fuck, and she can't remember anything now.
>>
File: 1466234209438.jpg (112 KB, 697x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466234209438.jpg
112 KB, 697x1000
just fap or something

thats not normal to have an itch to fuck every second

tell her your problem dude and fix it make it so she works less or something

or atleast tell her u want to break up with her before u cheat
>>
>letting your woman work
OP you are a degenerate. Just rent a smaller house and make her a housewife.
>>
>>29382658
Whoa that's a bunch of crazy shit. You're right I've never been through stuff like that. Some of those girls must be legit crazy and I would have avoided them. And there I am a robot. But that doesn't justify it.

So she's the most sane and nice you've been in a real relationship with? And she's putting you in a situation where you can't resist not cheating. This 100% sucks.

But try to find an alternative. Give it at least a few more days. Jerk off. What's the future of a relationship where you're gonna have to cheap? Is it even gonna end?

Maybe she'll sense it, and get jealous, and then become reasonable and more accommodating. Women often are like that it seems. But even then, does it have to happen that way? You can probably talk it out too. I don't fucking know dude. But cheating is so awful, find a way around it!
>>
>>29380822
Cheating would make you no better than a roastie js
>>
Imagine another scenario where you're a hard working man bringing home all the income. She sits at home and pretty much does nothing but cook/clean. She wants sex but you're too tired for it from work.

Do you think it's right for her to cheat?
>>
>>29382723
Holy crap. How does she justifies roofieing herself?
>>
>>29382849
She already did sense it and get jealous and is trying really hard to make me not leave her...I still love her I typed all that stuff and she's done even worse shit than that to me..I still love her though I know I should leave her but I've been with her so long I was sure she was the one...I may not leave her...I'm just afraid it will become like that again..it was only a month or so ago she stopped with the batshit behavior.

The worst part is..and this is the part that makes me think I'm going insane all the time, she would do this crazy shit, and I would get so angry so mad that I thought I was the one with a problem, that their was something wrong with me, that her behavior was off but that I was at fault most of the time. That was the worse part. For years.
>>
>>29382898
She just decided to get fucked up, she was with a group of mutual friends, I warned her about one of them,all actually wasn't and she refused to,listen because she was mad at me
>>
Okay I'm done bitching. I,need to man up.
>>
>>29382658
Bro dude, out of your depthhhhh bro.

Roofies bro.

You fucking brochild. You're living the basic bitch life with a basic bitch girlfriend suited to your basic bitch self.

Enjoy your basic bitch tinder puss puss, breh.
>>
>>29382849
You think you can avoid them, she was a nice sweet girl, it slowly gets that bad, after a long time..slowly after she already has your heart. Abusive relationships are no fucking joke.
>>
>>29380822
Or maybe she doesn't work that much and actually gets sexual satisfaction from someone else. You can never be too sure when it comes to roasties.
>>
File: 1437979247264.png (79 KB, 457x472) Image search: [Google]
1437979247264.png
79 KB, 457x472
>>29382947
It's definitley her and not you, bud.

If you ever need some sanity come back to use with your tales of normalfag woe and we'll be sure to set you right again.
>>
>>29383005
I say bro. But I'm not the Chad you think, I just type like that ssometimes.

Tinder is wierd I would never use it.

I could only lay with a girl after being friends with her for a long time and trusting her.
>>
File: 1463870809238.jpg (24 KB, 604x450) Image search: [Google]
1463870809238.jpg
24 KB, 604x450
Only one person has told this normie to go fuck himself. I don't think I'll make it this year.
>>
you're on r9k, trying to think up justifications for cheating on your girlfriend. it's wrong, you know it's wrong -- if you're going to do it, just own up to it coward, don't try and dress it up
>>
>>29380822
I hear you, O.P.. Let me tell you about

>me
>51
>Divorced 2.5 years now after 24+ years marriage
>inevercheated.jpg
>shecheated.jpg
>from the beginning I stayed because we stupidly made babbys right away
>babbys was ok. i never left babbys.
>idiot i married notokay
>babbys grows up and flys
>one was robot and had to be punted from nest
>familiarpatternsfromlongago.jpg
>I leave nasty old blob of american woman the party girl turned in to.

And somehow I have ended up with the house we bought, no alimony to pay, and a cute girlfriend 21 years younger than me, I shit you not.

My take on your situation? You should step out of the relationship and the house formally (but not start divorce proceedings yet) - move out and make clear what you intend. Get some private space in which to conduct your personal affairs, you know, and at the same time give the other party notice that the jig is up.

Have your fun while you negotiate the divorce, O.P., but don't lose your head for some new chick without serious consideration. Having two pissed off women at the same time is some complicated shit.

But yeah > leaving and being up front about what my intent was seems to have worked for me pretty well.
>>
Op, you've never been cheated on by someone you love or you'd know it's one of the cruelest things you can do to a person. Talk to your girlfriend honestly first. You're being a selfish prick. If you don't love your girlfriend break up with her. If you really love her you wouldn't cheat. Cheating is cowardly.
>>
>>29382947
Damn. Yeah you're right, I wouldn't know how to deal with relationships like that. Especially if she got to me and was messing with my head. You're probably gonna get a bunch of "dump her" but I honestly have no idea what's best. You're dealing with crazy. I'm categorical about not cheating but you'd definitively be holding yourself to a much higher moral standard than she is (but that's what being a moral person is all about).

>>29383018
OK. I'm pretty sure I would end the relationship once things got a too crazy for me. But only because I really, REALLY would not be able to deal with it and I know it, and because I don't mind being single all that much eh (I usually am and got used to it).
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.