[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let it out of your chest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9
File: 1462940939642.jpg (47 KB, 480x515) Image search: [Google]
1462940939642.jpg
47 KB, 480x515
Say what's bothering you lately; I'll start

I just graduated from high school but all my friends went on a senior trips without me and I'm here a working at captain ds all alone. I'm not going to the college I want to go because my parents divorced right before I graduated so I can't afford to go unless I want to be in debt. The girl I asked to prom(she said no) started texting me patronizing messages like "hope you find someone in College". I am losing my mind
>>
>>29380657
Sorry for the typos. I am not in a clear state of mind.
>>
>>29380657

>i just graduated from high school
>about to attend college
>is working
>calling himself a NEET
>is 17 years old

You're still a fucking kid.
>>
>>29380728
I'm 18 and I never said I was a neet
>>
File: 1445007105039.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1445007105039.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
Nothing I want to let out,
I just want to die.
>>
Can't forget about my ex. Just want to move on but I just can't not sure what's stopping me. I just want to text her one last time and know that I don't need her.
>>
>>29380728
>>29380657
I agree, you don't really lose hope until you're 21+ and still grinding out your existence as a jobless virgin.
>>
I want to kill myself and i'm blind to what could save me from it. There is no salvation and there is no reason to seek it. It doesn't doesn't bother me i don't think. It's comforting
>>
>>29380885
Well it seems like I'm on that path then. I always see people posting that it doesn't get better
>>
Being alive.

This comment is original, fuck you.
>>
My new girlfriend just told me she is asexual and i have a high sex drive
>>
Plans to see long distance GF for the first time have been canceled because of dumb reasons and i miss her so much and i worry i might never see her ever before it starts to degrade like most relationships do.

Worse thing is like she is pretty fucking prefect and i love her so much
>>
>just got a part-time job
>only work two days a week for four hours
>looking for a full-time or second job
>still live at home
>almost 20
>third day of working that part-time job
>only one day of "training"
>trained by someone who has only been there for two weeks
>also trained by managers who all do things differently and tell me it's easier to do it their way
>fuck up the dough today
>sent home early because it was a slow day
>terrified I'll be fired
>>
>>29380657
Work hard and do your best. Were you and this girl friends? Why does she care? Does she want you to be an orbiter?

Be glad you have friends, but this transition between highschool and college is always hard. You must be feeling alone. Give yourself some time and allow yourself to be silly and accept people you wouldn't normally talk to.
>>
>>29380943
it will get a lot worse if you don't do something about it. you're only 18, you have time to fix it
>>
>>29380943
I was literally in the same situation as you minus the divorce. Turning 21 in a month and nothing has changed. My grades are okay so I guess that's something.
>>
I just want some love.
>>
>>29380657
lol senior trips, college will provide much more fun trips and adventures.

college will provide much better women(and much worse).

you get two sets of christmas presents
>>
there's a moth in my room :-(
>>
>>29380657
today I went to the bank to get checks, I asked the teller for the checks in a spaghetti voice and looked down at the ground, my eyes immediately snapped to her crotch and she seemed offended, when she walked to the back of the bank to get the checks I stared at her ass to. Some robots with anxiety and depression are good people and are simply misunderstood and deserve sympathy, I do not deserve sympathy however because I am a cruel and immoral person
>>
>>29381192
Did you at least make new friends? That's really what I'm worried about.
>>
>>29381173
How to fix? Just leave everything behind in college? It's gonna be hard a lot of the same people from school are going to this college
>>
File: 1449183819926.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
1449183819926.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>>29380657
>my friends
You have no friends. You're acquainted with a group of people that use you as a talking post to validate themselves on.
>>
The girl I'm madly in love with lives far away. She says and and acts like she loves me, but she's complicated and always backing away and insure. I want her happiness and she doesn't seem to know or care about the fact that she does things that bring me down. She's driving me insane because I really love her. There's this other girl that really loves me that lives closeby. I could be happy and guilt-free right now. So why do I still want to make things work with that girl? Why doesn't she give me the same treatment I give her? She'll always act weird after a while. I already have a difficult time dealing with myself and my flaws, why do I have to love someone complicated? Men compartmentalize while women think and feel about many things at once, so I understand why they freak out more than men. But the way that each person deals with crisis, I mean, why does she have to avoid me, I've never done anything bad.
>>
>>29381148
No. Actually that girl had every reason to not like me. We messed with each other pretty badly when I was a junior. (She was a freshman at this time btw) but Senior year I realized I wouldn't mind taking her to prom (I know dating her would be silly cause I'll be going to college.) All her friends were rooting for me and I apologized for the horse play but when it came to she said no. I thought I had a chance because before the horseplay she would compliment me and she approached me first and asked for my name, I guessed I looked to much on that. Well I was sad but I understood and she said her parents wouldn't let her and that I was too old. The part that got me angry a month later she posted a picture of her boyfriend who's in his third year at college and that's when I football the patronizing text.
>>
>>29381493
Kill them both, then yourself. You don't belong here.
>>
>>29381477
Not true I couldn't afford to go on the trips you know cause my mom took everything from my dad.
>>
>>29381553
You're saying they actually invited you? They invited - you?
>>
>>29381611
Yeah?
Trips to cancun are fucking expensive
>>
>>29381543
Muh virgin board
I'm depressed and friendless. And I'm old, this is the only reason why I had these few relationships so far.
>>
>>29381688
But why would they do that? Do you have some kind of talent or connections?
>>
File: image.png (304 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
304 KB, 750x1334
Basically everything in this pic
>>
My grandfather was a farmer (the small, farmer's market type farmer) who owned a blue heeler that he used for cattle herding. Anyway, every single morning just after the crack of dawn, my grandfather would get in his truck, the dog would jump in the back, and they'd drive a couple of miles down the road into "town" where he'd stop at a little breakfast joint and shoot the shit with all of the other older folks in the area. His dog would sit patiently in the back of his truck, wagging his tail the whole time. Anyway, my grandfather died almost two years ago, and his dog passed away about a month ago. But that dog was in the back of my grandfather's truck at the crack of dawn every single damn morning until he died. For over 18 months, that dog would wait in the back of the truck for several hours, just hoping that his best friend was going to come and take him for a ride. My grandmother actually only kept the truck because she was so happy to see the dog waiting day after day, month after month, for her husband to return.
>>
>>29381720
What are you talking about?
They're my friends
>>
>>29381536
She must like you. She must have dated that guy to get back on you. And she's texting you because you were going to college ahead of her. Girls, man. Move on with your life, she's all screwed up.
>>
File: 1466308534013.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
1466308534013.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>>29381756
Damn

This comment . Is original
>>
>>29381759
>They're my friends
I really don't understand what you mean by this. This is survival of the fittest, so they have to be getting something out of you.
>>
I'm tired of saying it so I'll cut my tongue out and slap you in the face with it. For all the little issues I'll insert another sharp stick into my chest and then maybe my heart will finally bleed out as its been delayed for this long. Maybe if I jumped off a cliff I'd hit the ground like a truck. Splatter my problems over the earth somebody else can deal with it. Put a bullet in my brain maybe you'll learn some restraint or maybe you'll just faint at the thought that I'm not your property. All these sparrows picking at the scraps of bread, ants carrying away your picnic basket stop throwing shit around I'm not following. I have wings I don't need to walk I dont want to hear you talk. Distant? I'm on the moon and your under the ocean. Do you see the light yet or do you just lack the power, resolve to solve the personified pacified insecticide that you've become and leave me out of it. Burned flowers show more colors than the rainbow and your not making sense. Please just leave me alone, let it rest. Shard don't burn your back as you sleep so rest easy in your black sheets.
drunk, words. Whatever.
>>
>>29381776
I doubt she liked me but it makes me mad cause I had to go to prom without a date while one of my friends took one of her friends to prom. They weren't dating and they didn't even fuck and that's what I was going for.
>>
>>29381728

This is me. I can delude myself when things are easy but when I am forced outside of my comfort zone I realize how incapable and what a piece of shit I am.

FUCK.
>>
I used to work as a stocker at a dollar store, in southern Indiana. It was an interesting job, to say the least.
Nearly everything we sold was just total crap. The personal hygiene products were no exception: liquid soap that leaked out of the bottle and burned your hands, toilet paper that exfoliated your asshole, etc. One day we got in a HUGE shipment of douche. We didn't usually sell douche, but we would get giant loads of totally random products every other week, and run around the store trying to figure out where we were going to put eight-hundred remaindered cans of Funky Ranch Pringles or whatever. So I spent most of the morning on my knees in aisle four trying to jam all these boxes of douche into the smallest possible space on the bottom shelf.
I was almost done when an absolutely gigantic middle-aged woman came into the store. The sort of morbid obesity you just cannot find outside of semi rural middle-America. After a brief circuit of the artificial flower section,she headed down my aisle. She stopped right in front of me and stood there for a few seconds, staring intently. She was panting slightly, her slack mouth showcasing the fact that she had, like, four teeth total.
"Can I help you?"
"Whatcha got there?" By the intense set of her face I could tell she was very interested in what I was putting on the shelf, but there was no way she could bend down low enough to check it out herself.
"It's, uh, douche..."
She nodded thoughtfully. And then she turned to me and asked, "What flavors you got?"
It took me a minute to compose myself before I could reply, and I was pretty shell-shocked for the rest of our conversation. She ended up buying four or five boxes of the Tropical Delite "flavor." And I could do nothing but hand the boxes up to her intent, mouth-breathing hulk, and try not to think about the sad fate those boxes would soon endure.
>>
I spend most of my days on imageboards and i am losing any sort of interest in the outside world i used to have.

It feels like it's some sort of drug, and a really powerful one. I used to drink and smoke while i was 19-20 years old but i quit it quite easily. Internet is diferent i can't quit, i can't even abandon the use of computers since i need it to work. I tried inumerous times but i am back not even a week later.

My work and things to do keep accumulating. I look like shit, and my alimentation is terrible. Today i spent another saturday without getting out of my room, i don't have any friends, and i never went to a party. My parents probably think i have some problem or at least think i'm gay.

Imageboards feels like some sort of way out. Even if i don't have anywhere to go or anyone to talk i still can come here and talk to people and watch other people talk and discuss things. But it's not productive since all is lost hours later.

I have years and years of things i spend my time with and it's completely useless, i can't even tell people i used to browse this site a lot. I don't even am a member that make things, i just whine and lurk. It is years and years of things down drain.

In the past i used to have a future. Everything is lost.

I never thought it would end like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 750x1334
>>29381859
Exactly. I feel so self-reliant until I come into contact with anything slightly challenging (especially social stuff) and I crumble

Also another pic to go with my first one
>>
File: cute moth noises.jpg (211 KB, 700x565) Image search: [Google]
cute moth noises.jpg
211 KB, 700x565
>>29381229

How is that a bad thing?

moths are original
>>
>tfw all relationships so far have been sour where im usually used for ether sex or money
>First GF basically raped me
>Second GF used me finacially only to buy her stuff and constantly tempted me with sex (and never rewarded me) because she knew i have a high sex drive
>finally meet a GF who actually fucking likes me
>Lives a few states away and havnt meet yet but i love her to bits
>Hold onto her no matter what and she does the same

I'm scared that this one is gonna sour as well and im terrified and on the verge of depression. Plans to come down and see her have been postposed because of stuff and there is no clear thing to see her yet so im just worried
>>
This is ongoing:
>brother marries a bitch for seemingly no reason
>brother is supreme cuck, does all the cooking and cleaning and taking care of their child
>she quits her job and starts selling insurance or something
>starts dressing like a slut
>has a 'male friend'
>on phone talking to him a lot
>cuckhold finally produces enough T to bring this up
>fat adulteress gets angry
>she won't let him sleep on the couch, tells him to leave the house
>he leaves to sleep on mom's couch
>he watches house cam on his phone
>sees the 'male friend' come into the house
>he runs to his car and races over to his house
>she gets angry and "won't let him in"
>this fucking faggot literally leaves

I almost went to the living room and told him to go back. I was very angry.

>adulteress is angry at mom because she told her parents what really was going on after she tries to have them believe the cuck was being insecure
>sends texts saying she's going to divorce and going to sue for full custody
>he seems to have accepted this is happening and plans to try to get full custody
>she very clearly does not love her child and even her own parents are for this
>cuckhold says "I one-hundred percent don't think she's cheated"

I was very angry but I thought it couldn't get worse now, and is going to get better. Since he seemed to be moving back in I would try to fix him. I'd tell him to read the entire bible.

A few days later:
>he's talking about 'counseling'
>he believes her and her "male friend" when they tell him they haven't had sex
>he goes along with her demand that mom can't see her grandchild unless he's also visiting

There is nobody in the world who respects him. I hate to say it but I am fucking glad he's only genetically my half brother. We're having a family dinner tomorrow (without the adulteress). Hopefully somebody will explode at him.

How degenerate could a marriage counselor be? Surely even they will tell my brother to stop being a cuck and GTFO.
>>
>>29380657
You're on the fast track to robothood, people here may disagree but robots are made, not born. My post graduation situation was similar to yours only not nearly as bad.
>>
>>29381823
No we all have similar interest and we like each other company. There is banter between us but we all dish it out equally. However now that I think about it one of them tries to act all chad but we always put him in his place
>>
>>29382496
Maybe you're just too dumb.
>>
>>29382631
No you have a strange idea of Fraternity.
>>
>>29382727
Fairy tale concept. Cooperation and 'brotherly love' have been scientifically proven to be forms of confusion. You are too stupid to see the dynamics at play.
>>
File: tumblr_o84mwtgnS51ufq4oao1_500.jpg (76 KB, 500x608) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o84mwtgnS51ufq4oao1_500.jpg
76 KB, 500x608
I'm pretty sure I just let my insecurities scare off someone I really like and care about. He seemed pretty okay with what I was telling him, but on another hand I think he thought I was being crazy and stupid.
>>
>>29382755
Show me this proof
>>
This is J
I have an old friend who has been writing me letters here but refuses to talk to me still.
The whole ordeal is very stressful.
C, if you read this either talk to me or leave me alone.

Also, fathers day is very stressful too as my father hates me.

I'm working myself to death and just finished a 13 hour shift.
>>
>>29381034

unless you love her, ditch her. been with an asexual chick before and they usually turn out full tumblr lgbtwtfbbq
>>
afraid that my friends arent my real friends, and wont even come to my gradutation party.

im so scared lads. some of them already bought a fucking trip, i got told by some other friends, they dont even bother writing to me saying they wont be attending because they got a cheap trip.
>>
A couple of things. I'll go to parties and be the only one not smoking or drinking, which makes me out to be a square. However, I don't really see what I stand to gain from doing that shit besides a hangover and/or trouble with law (I'm not quite of legal drinking age and marijuana is still an illicit substance). My friends don't really mind, but I feel like I drag things down a little.
Another thing that's been bothering me is that I recently dreamed that I was back together with my ex-girlfriend and I was happy. Usually my dreams consist of me dying or being humiliated in some fashion, so this is different. Also, she may have cheated on me and our relationship wasn't the best anyway (my first gf), so I don't see why I had a dream about her.
>>
>>29381881
Goddamit, anon.

I can never un-read that. There is not enough mind bleach available to wipe that image from my brain. You should be given an award for that writing.

You poor bastard.
>>
>>29382204
get your ass out there and see that girl, anon.
>>
>>29383491
Currently cant because still living home with parents and im still looking for a job, plus im kinda broke so i cant pay for train tickets or hotels stuffs and parents refuse to pay for it, so im stuck here right now.

Hopefully i can get a job to see her before i run off to college this fall.
>>
I go to my first NA meeting tomorrow. I relapsed last week after getting out of rehab. I'm scared.
>>
>>29383513
no, anon. Beg money from parents or family, a couple hundred bucks might do it.

Get out there and see the girl that pines for you, you sperglord.
>>
>>29383598
Ill try my best to save up and get some mones and such. She does live far away (maine to NY) so idk how much i would need to save up but god damn it i need to see her
>>
>>29383513
Op your pretty relatable. just got out of highschool, 19. no fucking idea what to do with my life, can probably never get a real job because of my irritable bowel syndrome,
My last few girlfriends only wanted me for sex and got pissy because I wouldn't and aren't interested.
>>
>>29380728
>>calling himself a NEET
do people just think neet is just a synonym of robot or some shit? what are you talking about?
>>
>>29383637
Im having a hard time nabbing a job. 18 here, wrapped up high school and really fucking confused and clueless. I want to go into the culinary feild and become a cook which sounds ncie and fun. The college im going to this fall helps me with it, gonna get a assosiates and such and go from there.

Yea my girl lives really far, but its very worth it, shes sweet kind and can be very sexual which syncs up with my own pervyness which is awesome. Shes also a nice shade of yummy dark choclate so i got some nice jungle fever with it. She loves to draw and i love to write and we make a nice creative team. I'm really fucking bummed because parents refuse to apy for train tickets to go down to see her a couple states away and we are both bummed. Today is her bday and she just turned 18 as well so thats nice. Really miss her and love her and i worry i might not ever see her because things keep messing up.

Past grilfriends used the shit out of me. Like i said, first one wasnt even a girlfriend we just did sexuals tuff because we were both freshmen at the time and she ended up kinda raping me a bit by having her smoether me with her fat (i was desprate) second Gf just used me to buy her shit and teased me with sex but never delivered. Shame to, she had a yummy shortstack bod but awful personality.

I hope things work out, the future scares me
>>
I WANT TO KILL THE NIGGER WHO TOOK MY FUTURE WIFE'S VIRGINITY.
>>
>>29383637
Shit bro. I got IBS too. Shit stinks
>>
So I went back to online dating.

I've been on a single date with this one girl.
Thing is, it was the best date of my life. I've been in multiple relationships, dated a lot of women, and I felt like I was really starting to get bitter about women. Then I had a single date with this one chick, and my god, it was like out of a Disney movie, I felt the fireworks go off, the bright lights shoot up, all that shit. It was amazing.

We quickly agreed on another date. It wasn't for a while because she was going to be gone for a week, and that was fine. My only worry is that the sparks might dissipate for her, and some other guy would get a chance. Whatever though, she legitimately seems worth it. When we text she sends me all these emoticons, pretty long texts, happy stuff and so on. It's great.

So she gets back, and her schedule is busy as hell. We finally manage to organize a date a week later, which is supposedly the only time she's free. Then however I find out that in this week she's already had 3-4 dates, despite me saying I really wanted to be the next date (online dating is like a rush to the finish line, trying to get into a relationship with someone ASAP). This worries the shit out of me, because I don't know how many of those were first dates, and how many were the same person (meaning they could be ahead of me), but either way any sparks from those dates will feel way fresher for her. Now I'm trying to get her to agree to let me pick her up for the date instead of just meeting somewhere. My reasoning for this is, if we meet somewhere, she or some guy can easily cut the date short, and she's less inclined to take the date seriously and let me work my magic (I'm an incredible conversationalist and comedian, but I need them to put in an effort, otherwise nothing matters), and might even decide to go out that night with some other guy, which is terrifying to me. So that alone is something that has kept me up worried the past few nights...
>>
>>29383839
like im not talking shit your pants every so often or have trouble making it to the bathroom im talking immense fucking pain almost chronic constipation, trouble focusing on fucking anything and I can hardly leave the house because of it.
>>
I have a female boss who abuses her power. She only got the job because her husband is in head office.

People are afraid of her and her power trips but if anyone calls HQ her husband "takes care of the issue".

The problem still remains and we are forced to endure her bullshit.
>>
>>29383905
Pull some Horrible Bosses shit with your co-workers to get the bitch fired.
>>
File: 1378179389834.gif (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1378179389834.gif
2 MB, 1280x720
>>29383856
But if that weren't enough, I do know that she's spent about 2-4 nights drinking. These were also the same nights that she's had dates as well. So on top of the mystery of not knowing what might or might not have happened those nights, I was in complete media silence the whole time. Early on I communicated that I really enjoy receiving and giving drunk texts, because I found them a lot of fun. Early on she did seem to say that she would definitely drunk text me, because she loves to drunk text guys. Despite this, whenever she has done drinking I receive 0 texts from her at all until the next day, which leads me to believe that she has 1 or 2 other guys which are the ones she texts while drunk, and I'm not one of them.

So now I don't know what to do. I'm fucking terrified she'll outright cancel for the 2nd date at this point, I'm almost as terrified she'll cut it short that day and put 0 effort in which'll make me certainly lose, and I'm also terrified that I'm falling really REALLY far behind while 1 or 2 other guys are getting lots of dates out of her quickly and easily. For the first time she hasn't logged onto her profile in 24 hours since she was gone for a week. Even when we had our date she checked her profile after that, but I know that she had a date Friday night, and with that coinciding with this profile blackout has me fucking scared shitless.

I don't know what's wrong with me either. I never get attached after the first date. Ever. But jesus I just feel like we mesh together so well and I want it to work so badly. She's far from the hottest girl I've dated, she's actually pretty average, but the fact that our personalities are so damn perfect together just makes me want it to work.
If it doesn't, if she cancels, if she puts 0 effort into the date, or says "let's be friends" before/after the 2nd date I think I'll cry for like 4 hours straight. I feel like been on the verge of crying for 4 days now, just building up a waterfall.
>>
>>29383965
I've got a supervisor and a couple other coworkers on my side. I'm just worried that they will pussy out when we actually do it.
>>
My little brother and his friends are having a sleepover at our house tonight, I brought my ps4 downstair so they couldn't use it.

I usually leave it in the living room because I don't mind if he does, but with all those kids I just can't risk it.
>>
I remember when I was 8 I came home from school really upset because some kid caught a glimpse of my willy in the shower and then told everyone I was a freak and would never get a girlfriend because it was so big.

I was so distraught, I remember crying to my mom and asking her why i wasnt normal .. to which she laughed.

i was so hurt that she was laughing and asked her why she was.

she replied by saying "youll understand when youre older"

And I sure as shit do

Blessed with a curse desu lads
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.