[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the only thing I look forward to anymore is the new Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1457045283523.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457045283523.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
>the only thing I look forward to anymore is the new Game of Thrones episode
I don't know anymore man
>>
>>29380570
I know dude... It's just hard. I just wish we all had friends or GFs to help us through the dark times.
>>
Dat is a show my dude
>>
At least tomorrow's episode is the best of the season
>>
It's the only way to stay alive brother. You just keep finding/making little goals to delay suicide as much as possible. Although I'm reaching my limit at the moment. Everything just keeps getting worse and I know it will only continue to do so.
>>
File: 1396211097859.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1396211097859.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>eight weeks have passed since the season premiere
>>
>>29381293
I love it. Time going by quick. I have jaw surgery in december. For once in my life I love the fact that life is going at light speed.
>>
>>29380570
why not just watch anime? shits potent escapism designed for worker drones
>>
same op. the only thing i look forward is getting bitten by a venomous snake.
>>
>>29380570
>showfags
no pity for you here, you do it to yourself
>>
What are some other shows I can attempt to fill the void with
>>
File: 1452487502083.jpg (138 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452487502083.jpg
138 KB, 768x1024
I never watched game of thrones, would it appeal to a fan of Hannibal and The Walking Dead?
>>
>>29380570

At least it's something

>tfw nothing at all to look forward to anymore
>>
>>29381460
ya it would appeal to anybody who doesnt have any gauge of what a dynamic narrative is that relishes hamfisted visual metaphors and shallow, interchangeable characters. youll love it my guy
>>
New HunterXHunter chapter Thursday Morning

New Dragon Ball Super episode Sunday Morning

New Game of Thrones Episode Sunday night

Pretty much me right now. I watch some garbage to fill the void in between.
>>
Why do we all not have a sense of purpose and vision? We need a national project that gives us a goal to work towards.

Everyday is just bland university and work. No enjoyment no color. What am I doing this for? I do not have one reason to continue, it's just automated of me to go on. I really don't care about anything.
>>
>>29381519
>New HunterXHunter chapter Thursday Morning
bullshit, no way they guy stopped playing dragon quest enough to write anything
>>
File: chilton season 10.png (69 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
chilton season 10.png
69 KB, 400x300
>>29381497
You'll interchangeable
>>
>>29381550
He released like 7? new chapters. Pretty good shit.
>>
>>29381522
bad goy. just wait for sunday and watch Game of Thrones on HBO fella. grab yourself a nice mcdonalds hamburger, a nice cold Beer or Wine, and snuggle up with your Partner under your Star Wars blanket goy. youll forget all about it by monday, dont fuss. remember to post about what you thought of Game of Thrones on your Social Media goy.
>>
>>29381550
He did and Hisoka vs Chrollo happened
>>
>>29381570
>>29381607
he will go on long hiatus soon
>>
>>29381665
whatever

I've been following it for the better part of 15 years so doesn't really bother me.
>>
>>29381432

Mr. Robot

It's literally 4chan, The TV series
>>
>>29382011
4chan maybe but not /r9k/, the main character has too much confidence.
>>
>>29382415

It's 4chan personified. literally
>>
>>29380570
There was a point in my life where I only kept living because if I died then I wouldn't get to play with any of the cards in the next Magic: The Gathering set.

MTG literally saved my life.
>>
How the fuck can anyone continue to watch this shit after the catastrophe that was episode 8? I never seen writing THAT fucking bad, lmao.
>>
>>29380570
>tfw game of thrones is shit now
>>
>>29383772
tfw I find every episode's breakdown vids on youtube to be more interesting than the actual episode.
>>
>>29380570
>read the books except the last one
>tfw this season has been annoying
>tfw my last joy is gone from this world
take the spoiler tag seriously
every time brienne does anything it's really annoying because as far as I know she's dead. How could she survive when they end her chapter with her getting strung up?
>>
>>29383811
Ugh... she was asked to choose between going for Jaime or letting herself and Pod die. She chose to go after Jaime. GRRM confirmed this. The word she said was "sword" asking for her sword to go after Jaime. She's leading Jaime into a trap. You don't know this?
>>
>>29380570
WHO is going to win the battle of the bastards?
>>
>>29383887
Oh I stay away from the discussion as I haven't finished
That's lame. I fucking hate brienne in the show so I was just hoping they were making shit up about her killing stannis
At least I know she doesn't actually beat the hound
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.