[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw being an arab in europe >I stopped being a muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 2YqKOTz.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
2YqKOTz.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>tfw being an arab in europe

>I stopped being a muslim since I was like 14 ( when I started reading about religions in general and Islam specifically from outside sources )
>live in a town in the middle of fuck no where
>whenever I go out on the streets I get dirty looks from locals
>I'm very integrated, I speak the language and everything and I'm studying at the nearby uni
>I'm genuinely nice , like I don't expect anything from anyone in return , that's who I am
>My only fault is being born to an arab family
>I love arab women but neither muslims or white people accept me
Everyday I read about how much the world hates us , everyday I see it in everyone's eyes , everyday I think about ending it all and offing myself , everyday I feel like I'm stuck , I'm choking through life and I know it only well get worse and worse , what's the least painful way to kill myself ?
>>
>>29380449
calm down man, no need to explode at us!
>>
>>29380449
Start wearing Christian regalia and witnessing to let the locals know your a good one.
>>
>>29380449
Wear a crucifix problem solved.
>>
>>29380550
>>29380569
I'm not christian , and I hate the arab fags who wear these huge ass crosses but never even bother go to church , they give off insecurity vibe " im not a moslim xd "
>>
Where in Europe, Anon? The British in particular are not so fond of Muslims, but the Swedish seem a little too accepting.
>>
>>29380619
Netherlands , in the south to be specific
>>
>>29380612
dutch confirmed.
opkankeren gauw.
>>
>>29380635
Also go to bed, It's almost morning
>>
>>29380635
Yeah, you were doomed from the start. Should've made an attempt at Sweden or Germany. Apparently, an Arab can do anything there and still be considered a saint. Denmark? Netherlands? England? Russia? Lol
>>
>>29380655
uit nieuwsgierigheid , in welke stad woon je ?
>>
File: 1465432100242.png (326 KB, 848x474) Image search: [Google]
1465432100242.png
326 KB, 848x474
>>29380449
>I'm very integrated

top meme my friend

You're an ugly shitskin in their eyes and there's nothing you can do to change that. Don't kill yourself, kill them.
>>
>>29380449
You could do the right thing and go back
>>
>>29380701
Deventer

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>29380449
>what's the least painful way to kill myself ?
fly an airplane into a building
>>
turkish ex-muslim here.

it's hard bro, unfortunately arabs made it very hard for other arabs to be accepted in europe.

but don't hate yourself for being arab though, just listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DbFYsi9iSg

and you'll feel better habibi.
>>
anon its orientalism basically i have been reading a book on this
you feel bad about yourself because the view of your own culture is the view put forward by the culture you changed into, it's just a representation and not the real thing basically
>>
>>29380815
Thanks man , The lyrics are turkish , right ? or is it some sort of berber ?

>>29380823
It's a bit of that , but that's not the main thing , I despised our culture before I moved to Europe , I always felt mad at my society for being retarded fuckers , and now everything that happened in the last couple of years is the icing on the cake.
>>
>>29380898
I have no clue mate, it's probably Arabic or Amazighi. I recently discovered Rai music.
>>
>>29380449
Move to Canada as soon as you can.
>>
>>29381038
I feel like that the new arabs in canada will ruin it for every other arabs there , I was thinking about something that is so far from my people like australia or russia lmao
>>
I know that feel bro

>tfw not cultured enough for your culture
>tfw not considered a person of the country where you grew up

>tfw fit in no where
>tfw stupid white chads are all that is liked
>>
>>29381088
Those are both terrible ideas. Honestly, America is your best bet. If you're really not a muslim, I couldn't care less.
>>
>>29380635
>>29380635

>tfw average height in Netherlands is like 6 ft

Also don't be a self hating person OP it's not good for your self esteem

Arabs are not bad people nor is anything wrong with you. Yes they are behind but at the end of the day they are just humans.

If you don't accept yourself you'll never find a place in the world

It's not a good time to be arab anywhere but what are you gonna do :(
>>
>>29381155
It's good for op to accept reality. Sometimes, some people should have never been born.
>>
>>29381088
Stay the fuck out of my country you dirty sandshit
>>
File: ponderingsponge.jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
ponderingsponge.jpg
29 KB, 320x320
>>29380449
not sure if you a terry or a robobro.
>>
File: 1465214356141.jpg (91 KB, 658x616) Image search: [Google]
1465214356141.jpg
91 KB, 658x616
>>29380449
Go back to whatever desert hell hole you crawled out of and convert back to islam. you don't belong in europe
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.