[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what does the redpill mean to someone who is disabled? I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: photo.jpg (178 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
178 KB, 900x900
so what does the redpill mean to someone who is disabled? I have a compressed disk in my back, T12 specfically, I can't do lifts, which is a basic tenent of the red pill.

basically i'll never be man and I think the redpill is about the truth that even tho we live in society and have civilizations, that the underlying animal stuff hasn't changed. In the wild I would have died, So right now i'm kept alive by modern civilization but I really shouldn't be here
>>
How did you get dat disc compressed senpai
>>
>>29380368
from sitting ironically, at least that's what i think
>>
>>29380337
I thought red pills were about truth over comforting lies?
>>
Anon, I'm sorry to hear that. If you have a real disability then you have it even harder than a lot of us whiners.

You're gonna have to be smart about it and I don't even know what this means. I wouldn't be here otherwise.

I think you should become someone who understands human nature and people very well. That's probably how some disabled people survived and reproduced in the past. By being wise. Eventually become very good a socializing and reap the benefits (GET SOME PUSS BRO). I wouldn't know how to do it, I'm probably autistic.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.