[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Father's day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1466057380530.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1466057380530.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>father dipped out of life when I was young child
>hate him
>most likely fight him if I ever met him
>step-father is a passive aggressive fuckwit who hates me
>makes me pay rent for living at the house
>blames me for his failed, loveless marriage

Lol.
>>
>>29380151
Who /resentstheirfather/ here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlubs_8AnZ4#t=1m37s
>>
>>29380151
Give him a hot fudge sunday
>>
>>29380151
If you pay for the rent why not go out and get your own flat or something?
>>
>>29380202
Entry level jobs do not sustain that kind of life. Ever tried saving up when most of what you make goes to rent and phone?

My plan is to become a mariner and work out at sea. I'm a ways from realizing that goal. Until then, we endure.
>>
>>29380151
Why are step-parents always cunts?
>>
>>29381385
trapped in a life they never wanted, you would feel the same way about getting trapped into taking care of some kid you couldnt give two fucks about
>>
>>29381454
>trapped

fucking cunt didn't have to marry my mom
>>
>>29381637
your mom lied through her teeth anon because she couldnt raise you on her own. Basically dealing with the blowback of a man who realized he just sold away 14 years of his life is easier than being alone with you
>>
File: 1466296662799.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
1466296662799.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
>tfw come from a loving conservative Christian family
>tfw treated my parents like they were nazis my entire teenage years

Lmao happy Father's day pops
>>
>tfw your father was far from the worst but still a deeply flawed, insecure annoying bi-polar wreck
>tfw every other day his stance on literally anything could change
>tfw you wasted hours driving to a new church every other week because he took issue with something
>tfw it was always eggshells. You never knew if he'd get triggered from a look, a word and turn aggressively shitty
>>
>>29380151
>makes me pay rent
Lots of kids pay board.
>>
>>29380271
>rent and phone
Don't get an expensive phone plan than dingus.
>>
>tfw none of you will ever be a father because you will never see a vagina
>>
>>29381836
I almost got my first girlfriend pregnant many times. This one time she had her period two weeks in a row. It was scary as fuck. Buying the morning after pill a lot gets pricey.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.