[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I gues it's over for me, the normie world is just too far.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 009.jpg (190 KB, 752x1100) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
190 KB, 752x1100
I gues it's over for me, the normie world is just too far.

I actually tried to go on a "date" and it was the most awkward thing ever

>SIster has a friend who come over a lot
>Short hair, easy going, face and body are nice enough
>I can somehow maintain my autism to reasonable levels when she's there
>Sister says I should ask her on a date
>lol no

Anyway she tricked us by pretending we were going to see a movie the 3 of us and then ditching us at the last moment.

>The two of us in front of the movie theaters, it's awkward as hell
>Anyway we head inside
>Decide to buy tickets to Warcraft
>I buy the two tickets quickly
>I can see she's embarassed when she realises aI paid for her

>We still have nothing to say
>I think a joke will light up the mood a little
>I put on my 3D glasses and look at her her chest saying "Well..Even with those 3D glasses you're still flat as a board..."
>A I say it I realise wtf I just said. I want to die..
>She doesn't seem mad, she just puts her 3D glasses on, looks toward my dick and says quite loudly "You're right...I guess they can't do miracles"

At least 5 people started to laugh at this point.

>Movie starts
>She doesn't say anything
>Ask if she wants some pop corn
>"No"
>I buy for me anyway hoping she would like some of mine
>I propose some of my popcorn, she says no again
>Movie ends
>It was awful
>Try to talk about the movie
>She said she didn't enjoy it much
>I can see she just wants to go home
>I ask if she wats to grab something to drink
>"Sorry, I have other plans, see you next time"
>She almost runs to the metro station

What should I do next time I see her, just pretend nothing happened. My sister keeps asking me how it went...
>>
Kill your sister because she ditched you. Then kill yourself
>>
Did she seem uncomfortable, or did she seem shy?
>>
>>29379992
what is it with chinks and those soda machines?
>>
>>29379992
Uhhh I think you're done buddy
But the good news is you'll do better next time and you know you can survive a bad date
>>
>>29380068

Nah, not shy, shejust wnated it to end
>>
>>29380062
But seriously, IMHO movies are bad first dates. Go out to dinner, concert etc
>>
>>29380077
lots of spurgs like night walks, community soda machine gives an excuse to go walking at night.
they draw girls doing it because they fantasize about meeting spurgette counterpart despite that girls don't do it in real life because rapists.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.