[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was her name, anon? Did it hurt? >her name in already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
What was her name, anon?
Did it hurt?
>her name in already in your head
>>
I'm high and lonely
Poast skype and let's talk about niggers ~desu
>>
File: acrr.jpg (52 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
acrr.jpg
52 KB, 604x453
taquisha
>>
>>29380126
Rabecca
>>
File: 517021386Zetnkt_ph.jpg (41 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
517021386Zetnkt_ph.jpg
41 KB, 800x600
Hillary

Yeah
>>
ALC
>>
Lauren

Pls send help it hurts
>>
File: 1451828737762.jpg (112 KB, 657x657) Image search: [Google]
1451828737762.jpg
112 KB, 657x657
>>29380214

>Lauren

No
>>
Emily.

We have a lot of odd stuff in common. Started talking to her daily for about a month, and I caught feelings for her which is really odd for me. I usually don't like interacting with people at all, but for some reason I really like talking to her. Then one night last week I had a few drinks and admitted to her that I really liked her. She said she wasn't interested in me, but she didn't say it directly. I told her I understand, and I hope things wouldn't change between us, and she said they wouldn't. After that night, she hasn't really talked to me at all. I can't stop thinking about her, and I really regret saying it. I already asked her once if that made her mad, and she said no, but she still hasn't talked to me at all. Part of me wants to message her again to ask and maybe try and work it out, but I know I shouldn't. She's not into me, and it's not something I can change, so I just have to accept it. Still wish I could at least have her as a friend though.
>>
Nick

What the fuck even as another gender the real seeps through
>>
There is no her. I try, fail, and then forget.
>>
>>29380301
we are all surprised by those rare moments when your gender is touched by the real
>>
>>29380301
Are you fucking mentally retarded?
Missing a man is not the same, you cock zuckerberg.
Seriously, you need to leave.
Fucking lowest piece of donkeyshit trash.
It's clear your advanced Stage 9 autism will soon put you in hospice. We all could benefit from your suicide.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.