[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bad childhood dating experiences thread I'll start >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
bad childhood dating experiences thread
I'll start
>be me
>8th grade
>date girl for 6 months
>brakes up with me
>says never liked me
>well shit
>>
>brakes
>brakes
P B R U H
>>
>childhood dating experiences

I have none. Why do you think I'm here?
>>
>>29379868
in middle school on 3 separate occasions I had girls confess their like-liking me the day before moving away.
bonus: also had 2 drunk chicks at the last highschool reunion tell me they were totally into me back then.
apparently young me was great at inspiring the idea of loving me but could never draw quite enough to seal the deal at the time.
>>
>have cerebral palsy
>somehow start dating 7/10 white chick in Sophmore year
>lose virginity at 15 before most of my normie friends who thought I was a beta crippled fag
>tfw when I wish I could go back and hit that again
>>
File: dr_feel.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dr_feel.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>be me
>be in 7th grade
>decide to sneak home from school to watch Dr Feel
>absolutely love Dr Feel
>own everything by him, have dreams about him
>even made an alter that I prey to
>every morning I prey that he takes the sadness away from my life and I become a better person
>one day mom finds me preying to Dr Feel and says that my obsession is getting creepy, tries to take away my alter
>I get mad at her because I only recently collected all the previous seasons
>prey to Dr Feel to help me
>hear a voice in my head: "du yu reeEEElize that u carnt play tha gayme of lyfe with sweaty palms"
>suddenly know what to do
>I go to the kitchen and take out a knife from one of the draws
>start to cut my palms off so they can't sweat any more
>mom sees what I'm doing and starts screaming "Anon! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! STOP!!"
>Tell her that "I don't need a pack of wild horses to learn how to make a sandwich."
>She comes over to me, tries to take the knife
>I scream at her that successful weight loss takes programming, not willpower.
>She tries to tackles me to the ground because I'm a skinny dysmorphic twink but slips on all the blood
>Finish cutting palms off
>Be 24
>Now have horrible scars all over my hands
>Fuck you Dr Feel
>>
>>29380102
Did you even read op
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.