[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody else marvel at other human beings when they watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1459086440624.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
1459086440624.gif
410 KB, 221x196
Does anybody else marvel at other human beings when they watch them speak in real life?

I always wonder how someone can be such a total master of talking to another person.

I knew I was different, but I didn't think I would ever be amazed at other people just for being able to speak coherently in real life. I wish I could be a normal fag; I think I might have a low IQ or something. It blows me away when I watch people come up with thoughts right in the moment and speak to one another.
>>
>>29379825
social grace is something I marvel at frequently.
a lot of things about society freak me out like that
and then make me sad.

people just have so many words to choose from and sometimes it is amazing seeing which combination they select
>>
>>29379871
I start to panic when I'm next to someone else.
My mind is always blank when I'm around another human being and not working. I always say "Yes" or "No" when talking. I can only explain things to other people. I've had to talk to people on the phone with a formula for work.

"Hello X, this is Y with your door. I'm coming to install it in ETA." then I'll hear a confirmation on the other end of the phone.

I can't believe there are people in this world that can speak like they're writing a paper.
>>
I'd like to hear more of this
>>
File: what did you just say now.gif (582 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
what did you just say now.gif
582 KB, 220x165
What is your problem exactly?

Do you stutter? Is English not your first language?

I mean if you can't talk how to live a human life
>>
>>29380145
How people think of a good reply so quickly, sometimes a clever reply too. And then to be able to deliver it without sounding awkward and stuttering
>>
>>29380145
>>29380186
I don't know what my problem is.
English is my first language.
I just can't speak to people that aren't in my family. In the real world, I can't do it.
>>
>>29379825
Yeah.

Watching ordinary social interactions, even in retrospect I don't really understand why something said was "right" and how they came up with it. There's the body language and the assumptions they make about each others too which matters, but I don't get...

I'm not low IQ, but I've gotta be somewhat autistic (even if I've never been diagnosed).
>>
I can't understand what people say a lot of the time. I have to ask people to repeat themselves a lot. It's like the verbal part of my brain isn't keeping up

Not OP, btw
>>
anxiolytics are nice
>>
File: 144109619446.jpg (61 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
144109619446.jpg
61 KB, 535x577
>>29379825
>>29379871
>>29379932
>>29380186
>>29380204
>>29380262
>>29380319

I know these thoughts/feels

>tfw suck at the only language I know
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.