[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here loves being by themselves really late at night? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1464151645147.jpg (25 KB, 400x336) Image search: [Google]
1464151645147.jpg
25 KB, 400x336
Who here loves being by themselves really late at night? I'm talking about going out for a late night drive or walking around. Recently, I've been going to a nearby train station and i just sit there for hours, drinking a few beers and just being myself. I fucking love it; it's just you and your thoughts
>>
>>29379695
me iv bin doing it for 2 months now but i live in a big city and more and more people are walking a around now even at fucking 3 in the morning god damn it these fucking normies have to shit on everything
>>
>>29379786
Is there a park close to you? You should go there if you know you won't get stabbed
>>
>>29379808
cant do that that's where most of them are
so now i just got to the outskirts with my gun and just fucking hope some stupid sandnigger doesn't try anything
>>
File: Monocled Mans Face in a chair.jpg (497 KB, 1512x2016) Image search: [Google]
Monocled Mans Face in a chair.jpg
497 KB, 1512x2016
Hey. I promise to never bother you Robot san. I want to be friends. Will you be friends with me even though I'm a cyborg-tier, failed normie?
>>
yes i take walks like this all the time
>tfw scared of going out in the daytime around the normies
>tfw people in the middle of the night are scared of me and my 6'2" neckbeard frame
>>
>>29379927
damn dude, that sucks. I live in a suburban white neighbor hood, one of the whitest communities in my part of of New York, so i never need to worry about that
>>
>>29379808
oh and i forgot is it normal for parents to be walking with there kids a 3 AM or is that just here?
>>
>>29379947
sure
>>29379954
i feel ya
>>
>>29379963
Where is "here"? I was driving one night at 2 in the morning and stopped at a light, looked over and saw a diner that was completely packed with people, families and single people. It was one of the most surreal things i've ever seen
>>
>>29380014
eastern european shit hole just a few years ago people were scared of getting robbed and shot but fucking now no more fear sad really fucking kids are playing football in the streets from 1 to 5 AM and it can only get worst now that summers coming
>>
>>29379980
Ty. Yawn. I need to make dinner but I'm too lazy.
>>
>>29379695
I love getting a six pack and trawling these based country roads . Every now and then I'll pick up some road kill to practice my amateur taxidermy hobby
>>
>>29379695
I really love being myself. But I can only 'be myself' by myself. I only feel completely comfortable when I know nobody is around me or in my line of sight. It's really such a liberating feeling.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.