[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm calling it now. In 10 years, being a robot will be cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 100%Robot.png (72 KB, 863x610) Image search: [Google]
100%Robot.png
72 KB, 863x610
I'm calling it now. In 10 years, being a robot will be cool in the way being a nerd is now. Fringe robots/failed normies are already starting to co-opt the identity, soon stacies will be eating chicken tendies and drinking mountain dew on facebook saying "lol I'm such a robot! gonna use this bottle to piss in later cause I have too much social anxiety to even use the bathroom. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haha! xD! NORMIES!"
>>
So... that means... We'll become the Chads and stacies?
We're All Gonna Make It Lads!!!
>>
Tranny robot makes an appearance.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 200x193
>>29379482
*tranny wojak is what I meant fuck me
>>
>>29379450
Low quality bait.

FUckin' faggot
>>
>>29379480
No

It means they steal the culture and you become even more marginalised until you snap and go full Unabomber
>>
Everything you listed is something robots actually do. But you never see a roastie on facekike saying "I naturally gravitated toward reading all 300 comic books in the series as a kid, and discussed them at length, leading to me being socially ostracized by everyone but a core group of other similarly-minded individuals. I'm such a nerd".
Rather they do something like make one quote in a social situation that has to do with a huge nerdy movie they (may or may not) have seen and THEN say "lol I'm such a nerd!"

So they won't say piss bottles. They'll say something like " I got a few butterflies before having to give a speech lol im such a robot!" And then the robots will start the Fake Robot Girl meme and then the feminists will get involved and it will all be ruined.
>>
File: image.png (39 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39 KB, 640x400
>>29379450
This anon is very wise.
>>
>>29379557
how can this even be perceived as bait? you don't think this fringe "cultrue" will be co-opted by the normies chads and stacies like with the nerds? it's already starting to happen
>>
>>29379450
Isn't this everything?
Well, I haven't seen historical wargaming get coopted by anyone, unless you count the fantasy, RPGs, sci-fi, etc progression
>>
>>29379450
failbook is already full of pepe and wojak edits.
>>
Yeah you're probably right m8. If they take away this too I'm probably gonna an hero it
>>
Being an anti-social loser will never go out of style, but maybe we'll just abandon any kind of forum at all and live completely apart from each other.
>>
File: 1465967241651.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465967241651.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
I blame Kurt Cobain.

Apathy and misanthropy are in vogue because of grunge and Kurt's personality cult. We will never see the end of it unless some new 'Nirvana' comes into the fray.
>>
>>29379450
but mountain dew has always been a "loser drink", anon
>>
>another "normie invasion" thread

Chad here. I always see you guys arguing about what constitutes as a robot and how a bunch of normies don't "deserve" the title

This is so stupid. It's not something to be proud of or argue over. At least being a nerd in theory is, because the same things that make you a social outcast make you smart, educated, passionate, hard-working, etc. and nerds often produce stuff the rest of us enjoy.

Being a robot literally means you have failed at doing/attaining everything you want in life. It means you were too lazy or autistic or stupid or incompetent to do anything.

Why anyone would be fighting over being a loser is beyond me. There is no pride in it. It doesn't make you special, it makes you a piece of shit.
>>
>10 years
try 3
there are people here who sell this place out for upboats and karma and top comments and all that garbage

of course the facebook/9gag/twigger will be a bastardized version
>>
>that pic
i kekd
>>
>>29380413
>Just world fallacy
Fuck off normalfag, seems lurking hasn't done you any good
>>
>>29381504

From a biological stand point, you are a piece of shit, and you deserve what you get.

Morality is a false concept.
>>
>>29381554
>Value judgment
>Deserve
>Morality doesn't exist, kiddo
Should have taken intro to logic
>>
>>29381602
What did expect from a normie? They behave like animals and expect us to die like animals.
>>
who the fuck cares? i'll just ignore their 'appropriation' like i do now. A lot of people are making rapper pepes or feminist pepes or pepes who go to parties
Who gives a fuck?
that stuff doesn't usually end up here and since I deleted my faceberg a while back I don't usually see it

tl;dr twitter making bastardized versions of /r9k/ memes doesn't end them on /r9k/
>>
>>29382147
It's kinda weird robots are being driven out of social media when not even 10 years ago it's where all of us got our socialization from, weird times we live in.
>>
>>29379450
This is actually good. The real lazy degenerate leeches of society will be pushed to either do something positive in their lives or opt out.
>>
>>29382147
How did you ever have a fagbook account? Did your employer require it?
>>
>>29380170
Kurt killed himself because he couldn't stomach the Chads going to his concerts and blasting his music at frat parties.
>>
>>29380170
Fair guess. I myself feel attracted to grunge style and feel the autism within the same community. Not the type of r9k but more tumblr.
>>
>>29381554
This little baby needs to do some transvaluating.
>>
>>29380099
No. Not again.
We must end this before it begins.
>>
>>29380413
So get the fuck out then, fake chad.
>>
>>29381686
I'm down for a normie genocide.
>>
>>29382147
How tf did you delete it?
>>
>>29383345
There are ways to permanently delete your facebook account
deactivating doesn't do shit but permanently deleting makes it so you have nothing to go back to
>>
>>29382466
>Kurt was one of us!
Tippity toppity kek
He was more a tumblr guy, and I don't mean because his "progressive views" or whatever. Not even getting at that kind of thing.
But his general schtick was tumblr tier
>>
>>29381602
>>29381686
>>29383325
Deserve is the wrong word then. "You get what you get" is a more proper phrasing of the idea. But don't shut the red pill out because of poor phrasing on my part. You knew what I meant.
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (808 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
808 KB, 3300x300
>>29379450
It could happen in less than 10 years in big cities.
>>
>>29379694
I've actually noticed this; there is a weird tumblr/r9k crossover thing because of the whole "being on the internet, being mentally ill, and living at home" thing. And the memes
>>
>>29379450
While I think that such specific /r9k/ memes probably won't become THAT mainstream, I do think that being a "loser" is steadily becoming trendier among the normie crowd
>>
>>29379450
It'll be faster than 10 years and they will come up with a more marketable term than robot.
>>
File: 1466324195312.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466324195312.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29379450
there's one thing they can't steal
>mfw i know what it is
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.