[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>15 >parents friends they met on vacation come over >one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 106762484.jpg (29 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
106762484.jpg
29 KB, 450x320
>15
>parents friends they met on vacation come over
>one is like 48 years old 6/10 but has huge tits and a nice ass
>go to the pool and see her in a bathing suit
>Holyshit.jpg
>we come back and i put my phone in my room on video mode
>last time she changed it was in my bathroom so i went into my bathroom my room is right next to the bathroom so she would change in my room
>she finds my phone
>i am truly fucked
>i guess she found my phone after she was changed because she was wearing different clothes
>she was laughing that i did something that retarded
>she was recently divorced so i guess she was kinda depressed
>at the time she was really lonely and since tried to video tape her she was turned on
>she told me if i delete the vid she would give me a hand job
>she gave me a hand job
>to this day that was probably the hardest i cam
>now when i see her i realize how much of a freak she is an how she gave a 15 year old a hand job
>>
You must still be traumatized from that molestation.
>>
>>29379267
yess sir
>>
>>29379204
So what happened to the milf? How old is she now? Is she single? Did to get further with her?
>>
>>29379340
i see her every now and then she acts like it never happened that was 3 years ago so she's 51 and she's dates a bunch of different dudes now
>>
>>29379361
Lucky guy, you should see if she's down to fugg

Wish I coulda got a handie from a 48 yr old when I was 15.
>>
>>29379414
i wish she moved to california
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.