[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be able to get help for any of your issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: milk social anxiety.jpg (479 KB, 1124x769) Image search: [Google]
milk social anxiety.jpg
479 KB, 1124x769
>tfw you will never be able to get help for any of your issues because the queue is filled with normals playing pretend for snowflake points
>>
>>29379107
Just try, unless your in a massive metropolitan area queue probably isn't as large as you'd think.
>>
>>29379107
>waiting for someone to save you
stop being a bitch.
You're an adult; Time to act like one.
>>
>>29379136
how can you expect to get any help when the definitions have been diluted so much?

just look at the depression forums, its full of people with great jobs and lots of friends and even sexual relationships
>>
>>29379107
correction: you got triaged three months out because you are not a high risk and also they have fewer legal obligations towards you because you have not passed intake in any system of which they are part

i could get an appointment in twelve hours if it were an emergency
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.