[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I finally understand. The fear of death has left my body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1448236799599.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448236799599.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
I think I finally understand.
The fear of death has left my body and soul.
>>
>>29378822
Good, why don't you kill yourself then
>>
>>29378835
>im not afraid of heights
>cool go jump off a cliff then
>>
>>29379140
he finds joy in being nasty
it's all good mango. well all harbor this capacity. right now though I am not feeding that beast. that beast is tame. I'm petting that beast on the head right now desu
>>
>>29378822
get off 4chan and go make love with the universe
>>
>>29379281
done, what next
>>
>>29378822
I remember this anon

I started tripping so hard I became scared, I forgot if I was tripping, I forgot where I was, I couldn't really see anything the room was fractalling apart, I was lying on my bed trying to stay calm, I texted my girl on the phone, she got mad at me for tripping, said things to give me a bad trip, wouldn't answer my calls. I was so scared I thought I would die, then I accepted I was going to die. I became calm, I was okay with dying

That was one of my heaviest most challenging trips, I wouldn't take back anything or change one thing about it I cherish everymoment of that 16 hours even the really bad parts

now u got me wanting to trip again
>>
File: 1384228367502.jpg (559 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
1384228367502.jpg
559 KB, 1440x1440
>>29379740
whoah what were u on. thats fucked

I just realized doing acid while my family goes out on a day-cation and leaves me to feed the dog is a bad idea
>>
>>29379845
that actually sounds like the perfect day to trip anon

3-4 hits of the strongest cleanest acid ever came across

and I think im personally hypersensitive to it.. I always end up tripping much harder than my friends, i prefer to trip alone now unless its with my girl
>>
i remember walking back from the gas station..this shit was a hurricane of light bro at 12 at night. literally hurricane of lights around me, wind was blowing the lights to the right, I felt like a god smoking a black in mild, watching the smoke trail off, the wind became so loud that i became scared and had to go inside
>>
>>29379930
>that actually sounds like the perfect day to trip anon
thats why i planned it right. but i'm feeling kind of down because i forgot to feed the dog and wandering around while my loved ones are out without me is kinda hmm. I've just had this guilty vibe
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.